Search results

1. T

URL advanced filters documentation

Hi, Is there any documentation for URL filters, the correct format to use and operators supported? I use basic URL filtering "x=y" for example but I am now looking at date filtering based on greater than, for example "date_filed>a_date" documentation with examples would be very helpful...
  2. T

PHP form plugin - display return data as confrim msg

Hello, I would like the replace the default confirm msg "Record added/updated" with the return result of my PHP form plugin script. I understand I can use the redirect plugin but I want the result of the PHP form plugin script. Is this possible? Many thanks, tim
  3. T

Ajex file upload, post array incorrect

Hi, I have a Ajex file upload on a form, once saved it passing POST data to a new form where I wish to use GET to extract the Array of files selected. But, the URL comes out like this...
  4. T

List PHP Plug-In, on click = PHP Undefined property error

Hi, I have a list using the PHP Plugin that adds a button to the list view, on click should run the PHP code. Current code is to just echo "test". On click, a blank page is shown and web error log reports: PHP Notice: Undefined property: FabrikViewList::$showEmpty in...
  5. T

*resolved* CSV Upload, Failed to parse time string

Hi all, Joomla! 2.5.17 fabrik_3.1rc2 When uploading from front or back-end, I get the below error: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (%2013-%12-%19) at position 0 (%): Unexpected character The first line of CSV looks like the following...
  6. T

Restore Fabrik data from backup

Hello everyone, I have just upgraded from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.2 - was not aware of the warning to only upgrade to 3.1.6 :( this should be put on the download page. I had issues with Fabrik throwing fatal PHP errors after the upgrade and had to un-install and reinstall Fabrik. This appears...
  7. T

TypeError: g is undefined - on csv export

Hi, It appears if when in a list with Joins I cannot export, I just get a pop up with: Loading 0 / records. saving to I can see the following js error... TypeError: g is undefined Full js error attached. The list has two basic left joins, lists without the joins have no issue. Im...
  8. T

Fabrik or Seblod -

Hello all, First I want to say that I love Fabrik, its logic and most of all its community :rolleyes: I have a new project where I need a site that allows users to create their own articles - these articles will be completed by the user entering data into a pre formatted form. I have spent...
  9. T

Download link for Fabrik 3 missing

http://fabrikar.com/downloads If I have read the instructions correctly I need to use the Joomla's update manager upgrade and then GitHub Update Manager errors with: Update: :Extension: Could not open Invalid extension update And there is no zip to download on the downloads page to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back