Search results

1. B

Installation issues

I downloaded and installed the package from fabrikar.com and installed the extension the usual way in Joomla, but receive an Internal Server Error I increased my php timeout to unlimited. Still get error. I tried install from folder. Still get error. I uploaded everything from git-hub...
  2. B

Can not install Fabrik on fresh Joomla site

I'm creating a site on a new host. Joomla version 2.5.9 I've downloaded pkg_fabrik_3.0.7.zip I installed using extension manager and got the error: "There was an error uploading this file to the server." Searching the forums, I saw that this is usually because the php maximum upload size is...
  3. B

Fabrik component dissappeared

We no longer have the fabrik component. This is probably to do with Godaddy, (they have been a nightmare). For the last two days they have been changing things up because of a cyber attack. Joomla is fine. The fabrik tables are still in phpMyAdmin. We need to reinstall the component, but...
  4. B

Can not access lists on front end - 500 error

We have menus setup to open fabrik lists: The lists are visible in the backend using joomla: ...but not in the front end.... The error on the front end is "Error 500": apologies for the massive font... it got lost in the photos otherwise
  5. B

an update of fabrik crashed my site- need major help

I couldn't find a solution so I had to start from scratch and re-install joomla from the beginning, re-install all the extensions, templates, shopping cart, images, etc. Everything can be installed. The only thing that won't install is fabrik, its an internal server error and won't install...
  6. B

Custom links no longer work after update

After update to 3.0.6.3. and github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-873-g50fdcdc.zip all the custom links in elements no longer work. Example: Element Name: wel_letr Type: field Icon: /icons/welcome Custom Link: /html2pdf/examples/welcomeletter.php?id={view_task_deliveries___order_id} when I hover over...
  7. B

Button in list to open a url

I want to have a button in my list that pops up another page. In the list setup I went to plugins and added a php plugin which creates the button. In the php box I wrote: echo "popitup('popupex.html')"; In the javascript box I wrote: function popitup(url) {...
  8. B

Default time

I have a date/time field I have the "show time selector" field set at No. How can I make the defualt time for this field 11:00:00 instead of 00:00:00? Thank you
  9. B

How to return the rowid? syntax help please

how can I return the rowid to use in a php/sql statement? I tried: $rowid = JRequest::getVar('rowid'); am I close? for example: in a calc field I tried $rowid = JRequest::getVar('rowid'); return $rowid; and in custom table php button i tried $rowid = JRequest::getVar('rowid'); $query =...
  10. B

custom table/view template question

I have copied the default template: components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/default and pasted it so now I have this folder components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/custom_template In /media/com_fabric where there is a file called delete.png, I added a new image of the same dimensions called...
  11. B

filter by date range - fusion gantt chart

I have the fusion gantt chart installed. It is great. Except if there is a date too far out then the chart is illegible as it is showing too much info and squooshing it into one little chart. I need to be able to filter the chart by a date range, for example to show only the next three months...
  12. B

adding a carriage return in calc field

I have a calc field with the following: $display = '<b>{ib_inv_customer___Item}</b>'.'>>'.'{ib_inv_customer___Description}'; return $display; I need a carriage return with the '>>' is. I've tried \r and \n but that didn't work. Any ideas? thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back