Search results

1. S

Update Database Cron

I am having an issue with data not showing up in the forms. Every now and then entered data, just stops displaying in the filtered lists and data from Joined tables does not get added, unless I click "Update Database" in the list. So, is there any way to cron the "update database" for a...
  2. S

Hiding submit button

I need to make a conditional hide or disable of the submit button. I have looked at many threads such as http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/hiding-and-showing-the-submit-button-with-javascript-and-css.24349/ and...
  3. S

Plugin and ItemID problems with detail view

I have a list of forms associated to specific users, which is embedded via plugin into a display element within a detail page. This is so a user can log in and be directed to their profile page and see what applications they've submitted or started. What is happening though is when the links...
  4. S

Keep getting an error when I try to save the form

First, thanks for fabrik. This is the 2nd time I've used it for a site and it is AWESOME! On a site I am trying to create an applicaton which is filled out by a Joomla! user. This application alows editing by the user, should information change. I have create all the fields and have the...
  5. S

form element css

How can I utilize the element css created for form elements. I am getting div classes like : .control-group .fabrikElementContainer .plg-user fb_el_nifpz_mainregtable___parent_user_id mode-dropdown .fabrikDataEmpty embeded within another div class: . row-fluid However when I use them...
  6. S

Salesforce Plugin

I have been trying to get the salesforce plugin to work. I thought it would be similar to web to lead. However I have been getting an error on the form page : Unknown column 'c1c7i_mattsf.1' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `c1c7i_mattsf`.`id` AS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back