Search results

1. R

Joomla 2.5 Beta 1 Upgrade fabrik error

Hi Rob, Thanks for looking at this so quickly. If the 2.5 version goes on general availibility around the 10th january as hoped i would imagine a fair few will be upgrading. Lets hope you have a good result on this. Cheers Russ
  2. R

Joomla 2.5 Beta 1 Upgrade fabrik error

Hi All Could any of you help on this error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JForm in /home/fhlinux189/s/***************.co.uk/user/htdocs/Newsite/administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/form.php on line 33 This occured on intalling the joomla 2.5 beta 1 upgrade package on my test...
  3. R

Can't get update_col plugin to work fully

Hi Rob, Have installed latest git and labels now appears as per your fix. Button and outcome still as before. I have sent you a pm with link and login details as equested. Cheers
  4. R

Hi Rob, Will download and test within the next hour or so and post the results. I will send pm with login details if unsuccessful cheers
  5. R

Hi Troester, Thanks for the reply. Thought i was loosing it for a while there. Cheers
  6. R

Hi All, Please can you help on the update_col plugin. The plugin has been installed from the latest Git (cc2d52493d) on the 14/12/11. I can select the plugin from the tab on the list view, select which column i need to update and enter its new value, enter a button name and update...
  7. R

SQL query

Hi All, I have a query i would like to run on one of my fabrik tables and display the results from a menu item on the front page of the website. The query below works fine in myphpadmin. What would be the best way to achieve this using fabrik 3.? SELECT `name`, SUM(`points`) AS "Total" FROM...
  8. R

Table Column CSS

Hi Hugh, Thanks for taking a look at the lists. I did another git download after the post from felixkat last night, which looks to have corrected the problem before you managed to have a look. Once again, thanks for your time. cheers
  9. R

Table Column CSS

Hi Hugh, Have sent a pm with login details. many thanks Russ.
  10. R

Table Column CSS

Hi All, Hope someone can tell me what i'm mising here. I'm currently running fabrik 2.1.1 on joomla 1.5.25 with no problems. I have set up a new 1.7 test site with the same table, layout etc. Some of the elements in the 1.5.25 setup use text-align: center; in the table column css which works...
  11. R

Please can you help on this error

Have just updated to the latest git, and the error has now gone. Thanks for looking at the site. Many thanks to yourself and Rob for looking at this. Cheers
  12. R

This is the url the list loads from: http://www.swallowfieldfishingclub.co.uk/joomla17/index.php/en/match-points The sef settings have not been changed from the standard joomla 1.7 installation with no other 3rd party sef extensions installed as its only a test site at the moment.
  13. R

OK, i have removed all the elements across the four lists so that they are not shown in the list views and even gone as far as unpublishing all of the elements. When the viewdata link is selected for the relevant list, no data is displayed as expected but the error remains.
  14. R

Thamks for your help so far Felixkat. I will work through the elements as you suggest and post results
  15. R

Some of the element names have an "_" in them, which seems to be normal for fabrik which is where a space would be in normal text. I am running an identical setup in j1.5, same tables, elements, labels etc with no issues
  16. R

These are the element types used in the lists i currently have set up, internalid, textarea, field, date, databasejoin, yesno & dropdown. The error is shown when the viewdata option for the relevant list is selected in the back end or if the list option is used when creating a menu item for...
  17. R

Hi All, Please can you help with the warning below. Lastest Github version downloaded on 26/10/11. This is shown in both front and back end table views. Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (? at offset 6 in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back