Table Column CSS

Rusty10

Hi All,

Hope someone can tell me what i'm mising here. I'm currently running fabrik 2.1.1 on joomla 1.5.25 with no problems. I have set up a new 1.7 test site with the same table, layout etc. Some of the elements in the 1.5.25 setup use text-align: center; in the table column css which works fine. Copying this to the J1.7 setup and Fabrik 3.0.0.1 with the latest git doesn't centre the text or column value etc.
Any ideas.

Try updating to the latest Github as well, I know a few tweaks have been done here and there on the templates since the release, (I can't remember what though).

Russ ... your table looks fine to me, the elements you mentioned in PM are cenetered on the front and backend views of the list.

What browser(s) are you having the problem in?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for taking a look at the lists. I did another git download after the post from felixkat last night, which looks to have corrected the problem before you managed to have a look. Once again, thanks for your time.

cheers

No problem. BTW, it's always worth downloading the latest code before reporting an issue, as we are constantly committing little fixes. I'm not complaining, and I'd always rather you report something that it turns out we've fixed than not report something we haven't fixed. Just letting you know. :)

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back