Search results

1. M

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (03-31-2021 00:00:00) at position 0

Joomla is 3.9.27 & 3.9.28 Fabrik is 3.9.2 PHP 7.4.16
  2. M

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (03-31-2021 00:00:00) at position 0

I am getting this error along with an Apache log error of: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/cmr/permits/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/collation.php on line 47 This occurs on the list view from the front-end and administrator...
  3. M

Fabrik error generated incorrect query for a MySQL view

I was able to get this working. As you can see with the above SQL statement that Fabrik was generating, it was void of a field name that it assumed would be a PRIMARY KEY. As you may know, views in MySQL do not have an assigned PRIMARY KEY because... they are views not tables. My work around...
  4. M

Fabrik error generated incorrect query for a MySQL view

I have a MySQL view that is made up of two fields: County, Permit Count. The Permit Count is a MySQL count() that gives me the count of permits by county, and the view is grouped by County and Ordered by Count. Fabrik creates the list connection without error, but when I try to view the data...
  5. M

Entire list is crashing due to the date range filter from my google maps visualization.

FYI. I received the same error today except I was deleting a record from a list via the list view (public side of site, not administrator). The error message was exactly the same except my date was 03-18-2021. Is it possible there is a conflict with the date being m-d-Y instead of Y-m-d? BTW...
  6. M

Adding dbjoin element on custom form causes Type Error

Okay! It took me a few minutes but with troester and juuser's help I understand what was going on with my code. In my default.php, I needed to add containers around my <?php echo ?> of my data with the appropriate Fabrik classes. Example. <div class='controls'> <div class='fabrikElement'>...
  7. M

troester I believe you are correct. The underlying MySQL tables were changed so to work around this, I added the new fields to Fabrik's element table. So you are saying that each element has its own class assigned by name? Where is the Class for the elements stored? Is it in a table or a file on...
  8. M

Thanks for your input juuser. This is a custom form that I am creating to edit a record in a table. I have already narrowed it down to any dbjoin fields that are set to auto-complete in the Fabrik Elements settings. To debug I turned all dbjoins to drop-down and the error went away. As soon as...
  9. M

Whenever I change a database join element from drop-down to auto-complete I get a type error thrown in the browser console: Uncaught TypeError: p is null getAutoCompleteLabelField http://localhost/cmr/permits/plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.js:1022 e...
  10. M

Table Structure Changes

Okay. Thanks for your help!!
  11. M

Table Structure Changes

No. Actually the base table structure was modified and I would like to add the new fields to my Fabrik list. When you say "sync", what do you mean? I couldn't find this anywhere in the Fabrik admin. Thanks again!
  12. M

Table Structure Changes

How do I get Fabrik to recognize the changes made to the table structure. Do I have to delete the list out of Fabrik and recreate everything? Thanks for your help!
  13. M

Automatically store Joomla user name in field

I am having trouble getting Fabrik to auto load the username into the table when creating and updating. It acts like the Eval is not executing. I have attached a jpg of the element. What am I overlooking? Thanks! Fabrik 3.8.1 Joomla 3.8.6
  14. M

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query

Here is the full error message I am receiving on the site side: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list ToDo: <br /><br /><pre>Table 'berrien_dev.Estim' doesn't exist</pre> ./components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:937 I have the ToDo list in the default Joomla database...
  15. M

Unable to save changes to a list form.

That was it! Thanks a bunch!
  16. M

Unable to save changes to a list form.

I recently installed Fabrik on a new site and have setup my first list. When I try to edit the new form that was auto-created, I am unable to get it to save. Both the Save and the Save & Close buttons do nothing. The original installation of Fabrik did have some difficulty in that it never...
  17. M

1064 Error and HTTP500 Error after upgrading to 3.6

Ok. I believe I have the problem finally resolved. The issue was not in the view/form templates (custom or bootstrap). By adding the above code that hugh suggested, I could see that a parameter was not being passed to the templates. This eventually drove me back to the tables. After trial and...
  18. M

I believe I have something going on other than a custom template problem. One possibility I wanted to eliminate was admintools so I disable it and tried viewing the members and still received the same error. I re-enabled admintools. Next I opened up developer tools in Chrome and took screen...
  19. M

I have re-updated Fabrik with the master.zip and I am still having problems. Joomla debug is on. See the attached screen shot for details.
  20. M

Here is the screenshot after turning on Joomla's debug. I am applying the master.zip next and I will let you know the results.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back