Search results

1. Tessa

Email Notification When File is Uploaded

Hello. After spending an hour reading through every possible forum post and fabrik wiki/documentation, I've seen many postings with the same question, but with no solution. I understand in order to achieve these results, I need to: Go to Form Plugin -do "Email" On Both new and edit Add a...
  2. Tessa

Bug? Ajax Calculation Not Working

I have 3 calculation fields that are set to: Only Calc On Save: No Ajax Calculation: Yes Note: No javascript firebug errors in console All values show as zero. When I save the form, then edit the row, all the calc fields display correctly with the number values. I updated from github 2...
  3. Tessa

Cascading Dropdown Element - Based on multiple fields

Hello. I have a Year table, a Brand table, and a Model table. Right now, if you select a Year, the Models will filter (each year has many models). But, then you see all the brands! Is it possible to select a Brand and the Models will filter? So the models are only showing based on your...
  4. Tessa

Fabrik Form custom PHP - Update 2 fields if condition is met

Hi! I have a List that I need to add a functionality to update a fields value if a condition is met. Here is the screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b38azj3e That "Days Pending" column is created from this script within the custom default_row.php: if ($heading ==...
  5. Tessa

Form Submit - Validation Error if Records exist?

Hello! I have a form like this: id | tool1 | tool2 | tool3 | tool 4| ...tool35.... | etc 1 | Yes | No | Yes | No 2 | No | Yes | Yes |Yes ..3... 199... 200... The issue is, when there is 200+ records of different tool sets of possibilities for a ski or snowboard , and a...
  6. Tessa

Menu Item Pre-Filters - Making my brain hurt

Hi all, I am having troubles trying to figure out when to use "OR and AND". I can simply figure out queries and where to use parenthesis playing around in phpMyAdmin but I'm unable to do this with the Menu Item Prefilters, And I need to make tons of these menu items. I need it to say...
  7. Tessa

Issue with Cascade dropdown + filter dropdown enabled

Hi, I have a few forms set with a databasejoin, and a cascading dropdown element (set up correctly). I've done this a zillion times in joomla 2.5, but this is my first fabrik site i'm building in joomla 3.3. For each page I set up a databasejoin element +cascading dropdown with both set to...
  8. Tessa

Databasejoin element - multi select list - ACL

Hi All, I was wondering if ACL works with multi select lists? And this is the access levels you can set up with "Pre-Filters". I tried setting it up but it didn't seem to work. Maybe this is impossible. I want our different factories to only see data associated to them, and with this...
  9. Tessa

How to Update Related Records if Checkbox is checked

Hello! I have "table_foo" and "table_bar". table_foo has many table_bar (one to many relationship). Well, i have a copy of table_bar that has a checkbox that says "Update All?", so instead of updating the individual record, it will update all related records. Note that there is no JOIN...
  10. Tessa

Automatically Unpublish new elements on other copies of the list?

Hello! I work a lot with "copies" of lists. Copies, as in, several of copies of a list, so I can have different sets of elements displaying. Each time I add an element to a list, it get's published on other several lists (displaying on the form), and I have to manually go in and delete it...
  11. Tessa

Element - ACL - Form View - Hiding Element Label

Hello, I have a form with an element that only shows for a specific access level. Unfortunately our Factory that has no access to the "Select Factory" element, shouldn't be able to see the label. http://awesomescreenshot.com/0251vhdc1d Is my only workaround for this is javascript to hide...
  12. Tessa

Editing Record creates new row in databasejoin element's table. =(

I think I may have set something up incorrectly. The "Size" column should be sharing the same "size_id" if it has the same size. When I edit a record and select the databasejoin element size (id/value) , I select the value 156 (id 125), and it creates a new row in the size table. This should...
  13. Tessa

Change Element Label text based on Usergroup/ACL?

Hi All, I have a field that I'd like to change based on usergroup or ACL, rather than adding dozens of unnecessary columns, although that's my last resort, but it will get a bit messy. For fieldfoo , if usergroup/acl named fieldbar logs in, the fieldfoo label will change to fieldbar...
  14. Tessa

Upsert Plugin - Updating double rows with groups

Hello, I am literally loving this plugin. :) Thank you so much for creating it. It works great on a single form, but when I use it on a form that uses groups, it updates the upsert table with duplicate data. What can I do to troubleshoot? Thanks in advance, Tessa
  15. Tessa

Editing Group Elements Save on different db table also?

Is there any built in methods on editing a specific Group on a table and all the values saving to a different database table? (As well as the table itself for current values). I want to be able to show revision history each time the form is edited. This would prevent me having to create a...
  16. Tessa

Hiding Elements based on other db table fields

Hello, I am trying to work out how to hide my "table 1" elements dependent on corresponding element names on "table 2" during an edit of a row. Is there a way to hide elements on load with a simple form load plugin to make life easy? :-) (Hugh we discussed this a little bit on Skype today).
  17. Tessa

Date Field Based on fields in Group not Empty

Hello! I have a question about Date Fields. I have 3 groups on a list. Each group needs one date field. The date field should only log the date once all fields within that group is "not empty", meaning those fields have something selected in it. So my question is, how would I begin or how...
  18. Tessa

Quick Import Question - Checkbox Value

Hi. I have 2 columns. brand | esm I try to import the values, but only brand column works and imports data from csv. esm is a checkbox field. Just one field that says "Required" that gives the value of "1". In the database, the 1 value shows up as ["1"] I have tried importing it as...
  19. Tessa

Update Github 1-9-2013 List View Disappears On New

Hi guys, I was creating some forms, then decided to update from github, and created another form, and now the List won't show any data on the list, although the data is in the database and in the query using fabrikdebug=1. I even tried to give a label to the existing group. =P Just curious if...
  20. Tessa

Hiding Groups Based on Radio Selection (50+)

Hi All! I'm working on a page where I have a category selection. Each category has a group of elements. So basically when I select "Fruit" then all groups disappear but the fruit group. I am currently doing this on my form using the JavaScript plugin, but I currently have 14 of them loading...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back