Search results

1. D

Spinning Ajax wheel when changing filter or number of records

OK - progress has been made. On last nights build from Github, the behavior only occurs on the F3 template. OR more accurately, I know it does not occur on the default template but does occur on F3. Following errors are generated - the first "Uncaught" error appears as the page is rendered...
  2. D

Spinning Ajax wheel when changing filter or number of records

Scenario: List Ajaxify on Ajaxify links on filter on Change filter on front end, and form goes opaque, and spinning ajax wheel appears until form is refreshed.
  3. D

Additional DB Connections fail

Put this one down to user error - Works fine now. D
  4. D

if you could point me in the direction of the code used when the list of tables is displayed on List, I can have a crack at debugging here. - would hate to waste your time if it's a local thing
  5. D

I have tried a number of things here, but cannot get it to work. I've cut and pasted connection info from php_admin to ensure no typos, and still no connection.
  6. D

PHP Field Validation with Replace

Thanks. THe default approach works OK, but I moved to trying validation because once the form saves, it does not reset the defaults, meaning that while the form will report that a record has been added / updated, nothing is saved (due to primary key constraints). - topic of another thread.
  7. D

It seems that any database connection other than the one generated at installation will not work. I have added a db that passes the connection test, yet on the list data tab, no tables are displayed. Attempting to add a table returns a 500 error. D
  8. D

PHP Field Validation with Replace

I seem to have exhausted my attempts to get this to work, so it's either a bug, or I need to try 1 more thing... :) I'm wanting to set a field to a given value without data entry. So - Validation = php condition = "return true;" PHP code = "$return =3;return 3;" - for testing...
  9. D

New form fails validation

If I've missed documentation on this, I apologize. It seems that validations are performed when a form is loaded, therefore immediately generates a "failed Validation" message. This appears counter intuitive, and validation only on submit (or when field loses focus if Ajax) seems to make...
  10. D

TypeErrors on floating link buttons

OK, on 3.0b-351 all buttons work InLine. they still throw the TypeErrors when floating, but I'll take this for now!.
  11. D

Button Plugin

now I get mootools-more.js:203Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getScroll' of null when I click the plugin button. Ajaxify on, buttons inline.
  12. D

delete button stil fails no matter whether inline or floating
  13. D

But wait... there's more. As Floating buttons they fail, but as Inline, I've got the edit button to work. The deails button with a custom link that's rendered as .../files/testphp?rowid=221 still throws the typeerror error. Both work Fine if I Open In New Tab. SO, progress is being made...
  14. D

Thanks Rob. Updated but can't see any change in behavior. Updated twice to be sure I had the right files.
  15. D

unable to delete records

Nope, but the error console does give a heap more info. here's what I have. On clicking Edit Error: l is undefined Source File: http://noplanb.com/media/com_fabrik/js/list-min.js Line: 1 On clicking Delete Error: g is null Source File: http://noplanb.com/media/system/js/mootools-more.js...
  16. D

Form not reloading after submit

I'm sure its my method that's at fault here... I have form on a page via either a content plugin call, a module, or a menu link. Add new item, press submit - all is fine, record saved, and form resets and looks like it's ready for next item - except that defaults have not been filled in...
  17. D

More info... In those cases where clicking the inline button will give an Uncaught TypeError message, right-clicking on the button and opening in a new tab or window will bring up the linked form with the appropriate record for editing.
  18. D

unable to delete records

sometimes it does work (IE - inline delete button deletes record), and at those times no Uncaught TypeError messages are reported. BUT, the from does not refresh if AJAXIFY is enabled.
  19. D

unable to delete records

no..on chrome
  20. D

OK - doesn't seem to be me. After downloading from GitHub this morning, Details, Edit , and Delete buttons all give </media/com_fabrik/js/list-min.js:1Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getActiveRow' of undefined> errors on MOST lists. There is one of 6 lists where the edit button...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back