Additional DB Connections fail

drvantoo

It seems that any database connection other than the one generated at installation will not work.

I have added a db that passes the connection test, yet on the list data tab, no tables are displayed. Attempting to add a table returns a 500 error.

D

Additional connection is working on my site, but there seems to be a problem with the connection test (it's always showing successful).
Check your connection parameters manually.

I have tried a number of things here, but cannot get it to work. I've cut and pasted connection info from php_admin to ensure no typos, and still no connection.

if you could point me in the direction of the code used when the list of tables is displayed on List, I can have a crack at debugging here. - would hate to waste your time if it's a local thing

I can even connect to a table on an external host.
In the list definition I had to change the PK to an other element and back (I got an error "unknow column ...id...") to let fabrik grab the right PK, but then all data was displaying.

Do you have the latest GitHub update?

Note that if you are trying to connect to a database that is not present on localhost, that db needs to be set to up accept connections from remote hosts.

Back