Search results

1. pkjoshi

Can't see the link for new post in Standard forum

Thanks Troester. I am still confused as under heading recurring = No billing cycle = bullet and there is no option for the renewal. Thanks.
  2. pkjoshi

Thanks Troester, I think yes. I am attaching herewith a snapshot of subscription page. Please have a look. It is showing as Active.
  3. pkjoshi

Friendly bump!!!
  4. pkjoshi

Trying to get property on non-object

Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/clients/client80/web137/web/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/listing/default_element.php on line 35 why I am getting this error? any solution?
  5. pkjoshi

Hello Rob, Today when I wanted to post a thread, I noticed that the link to post new thread is missing in the standard forum. Can you please have a look into it. Thanks.
  6. pkjoshi

Rating plugin not working

I am really sorry Rob, but I am able to access without any problem with the same credentials I have entered there. I have even tried to copy paste the domain name, userid and password for any possible mistake, I can't see any problem though. anything else I can check to get you the access?
  7. pkjoshi

Sorry Rob. My mistake. I have updated the user id. Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
  8. pkjoshi

Thanks Rob. I have filled up the details for all the fields requested there like ftp, joomla and phpmyadmin.
  9. pkjoshi

Thanks Rob, The page link is http://bilasamart.com/component/fabrik/details/1/2 or http://bilasamart.com/component/fabrik/details/1/10 Please have a look.
  10. pkjoshi

Alingment of borders for repeat groups in List.

Thanks Troester for the suggestion. But will that not increase that height for the rows even where there are no pictures. Again in the normal list(not repeat data) the height of only those rows and cells are increased where there is a content of bigger height in any field and the rest rows...
  11. pkjoshi

Alingment of borders for repeat groups in List.

The alignment for borders in repeat group in list are not properly aligned. May be I am doing something wrong. I am attaching herewith the snapshots of both as to how I am getting and how I expect it to be.
  12. pkjoshi

Thanks Rob, I have updated from the above commit. But it's still not working. What I observed that now the ratings are not being saved in the DB anymore. Note: Also I think you have skipped commenting the line echo '<pre>'.... on line 615.
  13. pkjoshi

hide fields based on the value of another field

Yes I have tried that as well, but for the field types I mentioned is not working. I was able to achieve the same though using some crude method. for example in the custom template - default group.php <?php $this->element = $this->elements['listing_type']; $listing5 =...
  14. pkjoshi

Batch unlink elements from the copied list

I do copy lists with many elements on regular basis. I need to unlink the elements manually from the original list one by one which becomes quite tedious. I really wonder if there is any other method where I can unlink the elements in one go or batch process UN-linking of elements like we do for...
  15. pkjoshi

hide fields based on the value of another field

I am trying to hide certain elements from detail view based on the value of other fields. I am able to achieve the same using calc element for simple text fields. But the same is not working for fields(elements) like rating, facebook-like etc. as I am not able to replicate these fields using...
  16. pkjoshi

I am trying to use the rating plugin. The rating is showing fine on the form. The rating is getting saved in the DB when using the rating. But once the page is refreshed, the rating done is not being rendered and it still shows the rating as zero. Tried all possible options, but can't get it...
  17. pkjoshi

Import CSV data with repeat group

No issue Rob, I have managed it importing directly through PhpMyAdmin. Any way thanks for the reply.
  18. pkjoshi

!!! friendly bump
  19. pkjoshi

I tried importing csv file exported from excel, it is import the data for the primary group just fine. But not data is getting imported for repeat group. For a test case I created a record in Fabrik filling all the fields including repeat group. Then I exported the data in CSV import. Not...
  20. pkjoshi

Indent Child Elements from Parent Elements in Dropdown

Thanks Hugh. I am not averse to subscribe to professional support if I get the support for the solution I need for this project.(Refer my conversation I started with you in this regard - Business Directory With Fabrik - Oct -19) I am still waiting for your response. What I am trying to do, what...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back