Search results

1. I

Display a date older than 1901-12-13 with Fabrik

Never mind. In any case thank you for your responses !
  2. I

The "date" plugin provides a type of filter "range". This filter allows to filter the view's data between 2 dates. These dates can be chosen by date pickers. But with the "birthday" plugin, dates appear like a text value in filters. Is there a solution to have date picker with "birthday" plugin ?
  3. I

Thank you very much ! I downloaded and installed from Github and it works. Unfortunately, I have always a little problem. With the date core plug-in, it is possible to filter data with a range. Is it possible to do the same thing with the birthday plugin-in ? Because by default, the field is...
  4. I

I don't find this type of element, it is a plug-in type of element ?
  5. I

Hello, This solution is applicable for my case ? Thanks.
  6. I

Ok. In my case, this is a big problem because I develop a website for a geneology association... :) For the time being, I think that I will store in database my dates like a string even if I will have problems to apply filters. Thanks for you fast response.
  7. I

Hello everybody. For a website, I would like to display values from a database column that contains dates older than the 1901-12-13. Is it possible to do that with Fabrik ? Because currently, when I display dates, Fabrik converts all the oldest dates to 1901-12-13. After some research, I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back