Search results

1. S

[SOLVED]Format string calc element

Hi, Fabrik is fantastic and allows me to develop many applications. I've a problem with format string in calc element (J2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x) My calc element is as follows: Calculation: return '{tablename___elementA'} + '{tablename___elementB'}; Format string: ? %01.2f It work fine but when...
  2. S

List plugins issue [SOLVED]

Hi, In Fabrik 3.1 (with joomla! 3.3) I can only add one list plugin. For example, in joomla backend, I open my list for edit it and I go to Plug-ins tab. I click to "add" button and I set a new plug-in, for example, inlinedit. After save it I return to Plug-ins tab and if I add a new plug-in the...
  3. S

Conditional related data link in list

Hi, Fabrik is fantastic is and very useful ;) But now I've a problem to solve.... I've 2 tables (lists), Categories and Books. In Categories there are 3 elements: - "id" - "category name" - "tipology" (dropdown with 2 options "basic" and "high"). In Books there are 3 elements: - "id" -...
  4. S

Date element dropdown filter issue [SOLVED]

Hi, I use Fabrik from 3 years and I think it's fantastic! Now I've an issue with my custum application that I've build with fabrik. - Joomla 2.5.19 - Fabrik 3.0.9 I've a table with a date element that is a required filter in advanced search. Filter type is dropdown. When I select a date, for...
  5. S

Form that search all data with apostrophe

Hi, I like fabrik very much. It's wonderfull. I've a form that it search all data in a list but if I insert a word with an apostrophe it not works. But if I go to the list page and I use 'search all' for searching a word that contains an apostrophe it work normally. Please help me... Thanks
  6. S

List Export in txt format

Hi, thanks for Fabrik, is very useful! I need help for a little customization: Is it possible to export list in txt format? Thanks
  7. S

Styling single element

Hi, thanks for Fabrik, it's wonderful! I've a problem with "Styling single form element". I tried to insert, for example, this code in template_css.php #{$view}_$c #listname___elementname { border:1px solid red; } but it don't work :( Fabrik version 3.0.7 (updated from github 2...
  8. S

Filter databasejoin dropdown

Hi, I need to filter a databasejoin element (rendered as dropdwon) by usergroup. I think that it need to use 'WHERE' but I dont know the exact expression. Thanks
  9. S

Form taht searches all data

Is it possible to made a search form that searches all data?
  10. S

element image issue

Hi, after update from github (today) I can't use image element plugin. Look this link (in bottom page) It's a detail view. In backend, when I edited the element, I tried to set folder path so relative and so absolute but the images don't appear. Joomla 2.5.7 Fabrik 3.0.6.3 (updated today from...
  11. S

SyntaxError: Unexpected string

Hi, I've created a phone book with fabrikar few months ago and last week I've updated from github . Now the JS console displays this error: SyntaxError: Unexpected string [http://10.2.131.250/intranet/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&layout=edit&id=2:154] If I try to...
  12. S

Backend issues after upgrade

Hi, I've created a phone book with fabrikar few months ago and today I've updated from github. Now I can't edit my list in backend because: 1) When I try to edit my list all tabs are open! (look attached image) 2) Save / Apply / Save as Copy buttons of joomla core not work! Joomla version is...
  13. S

CSS Styling with ie8

Hi, I used Fabrik 3.0.5 on Joomla 2.5 for an Address Book for an Intranet. I've modified the ccs of the form (detail view or edti view) following this wiki http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Form_Templates but the users that use ie8 don't see the changements of css. Is there a solution...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back