Form that search all data with apostrophe

SymOn75

Hi,
I like fabrik very much. It's wonderfull.
I've a form that it search all data in a list but if I insert a word with an apostrophe it not works.
But if I go to the list page and I use 'search all' for searching a word that contains an apostrophe it work normally.
Please help me...
Thanks

I tried and my search form, if I insert a word with apostrophe, it works only with Firefox but with ie10 and Google Chrome don't works...

Yes,
Record in database: no
jump page: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=2&fabrik_list_filter_all_2_com_fabrik_2={___name}&resetfilters=1
Append jump url with data: no
Use as search data: no

I'm desperate ...
May be an issue connected to browser's encoding settings? Should be Unicode UTF-8?
Or may be an issue connected to other settings?
PHP 5.3.x
Joomla 2.5.13
Fabrik 3.0.7

I can replicate this but don't know how/where to fix it.
I thought php validation doing a urencode would help but it doesn't.

Even if you put a fix jump url which is working in Chrome (...&fabrik_list_filter_all_6_com_fabrik_6=%27...)
it's somewhere reverted to
&fabrik_list_filter_all_6_com_fabrik_6='
which is not valid
line 194 in ...\libraries\joomla\environment\uri.php
if ($theURI !== str_replace(array("'", '"', '<', '>'), '', $theURI))
{
throw new InvalidArgumentException('Invalid URI detected.');
}

no idea why this is hit in Chrome but not in FF and if this fabrik or Joomla

Opened an issue in GitHub
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/852

Excuse me troester, I have a question: do you think the problem could be solved by setting magic_quotes ON?

I've committed what I think should be the fix for this to github. I'm still not sure why it's necessary, or why FF works and Chrome/IE don't, but I've added some "defensive" code that should re-encode the quotes in the redirect.

-- hugh

BTW, bumping a thread four times in one 24 hour period won't really help get faster support. Same day support is only available to Pro subscribers.

-- hugh

You're right, sorry, I did not want to rush you.
I suddenly found myself in a difficult situation.
Thanks for everything and Fabrik is fantastic ;)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back