Search results

1. P

CSV Export

Hi, I have a List which is using pre-filters to display data. However, I want when the user exports data, he should be able to export the complete table (without filters). And I want to give this privilege to only one set of users. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
  2. P

List view different user groups

Hi, I have a List that is being accessed by two different user groups (Managers and Employees). I need the Employees to see only those rows which are relevant to them, so I have used pre filter with {my->name}. I want the Managers to see all rows in the List. I added a pre filter which applies...
  3. P

error: getData Query execution interrupted

Hi, I am logging into a call tracker system that i have implemented with Fabrik, but I am getting this error (below). Could you please help me out trace/solve this? Thanks.
  4. P

Cron fatal error

Hi, I created a simple cron job with the help of http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/C...omla_PHP_tasks Intitially, I ran the cron to receive the emails but the backend threw the error Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in...
  5. P

Validation textarea and Date

Hi, I have a form in which I'd like the Textarea to be mandatory whenever the user selects option A from a dropdown (in the same form). Similarily, I'd like to code the behavior for a date field. Is this possible? Could you please tell me how? Thank you.
  6. P

Auto generated report

Hi, I have a form out of which a list is being populated by a number of users. I would like to receive an auto generated weekly report of the list say at the end of week with some records filtered using an SQL condition. Is there a way to do this in Fabrik? Thanks.
  7. P

Fabrik List pop up

Hi, When I select a checkbox for a record in a list, the popup for edit, delete is displayed. Now the only way to close this popup is by either refreshing the page or selecting another checkbox for another popup. Is there any way that the popup just disappears if we move the mouse away or...
  8. P

databasejoin does not retain value on edit

Hi, I have an element A (databasejoin type) in my table. Now when I edit the row of this table, the element does not retain its value and gives me a fresh dropdown. Is there a way around it to show the value retained in the field? Thanks
  9. P

Google maps

Hi, Is there a way to plot multiple markers on a googlemap fabrik element? Also, as of no I have the map element displayed as a form in a Joomla module. Is there a way to get rid of the title 'Map' and and simply display the map instead of it being enclosed in a box. Thanks.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back