Search results

1. Genesistems

Upgrading to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.1

I am currently using Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0. What problems can I expect if I upgrade to Joomla 3.x and Fabrik 3.2? Thanks! Bruce
  2. Genesistems

Array Error

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  3. Genesistems

Array Error on Submit Form

I am getting this message when I submit a form...
  4. Genesistems

Finding a Programmer

How do I find a Fabrik and PHP programmer I can pay for some support beyond what I am able to do? I am having few problems with forms, elements and Joomla but I know I am going to need a few hours of help. I want to find someone who REALLY knows Joomla and Fabrik. Thank you in advance for...
  5. Genesistems

File Size Saved = 0

What causes this error? PDF file is 0 bytes in size Filename: C:\Websites\trackourteam.com\PDFForms\3342013bruce.dillD0100.pdf Thanks!
  6. Genesistems

Editing Form Files

I have a form I found in components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl. The form appears to be pure PHP. Is there an editor I can use to edit the form as I do not know php. Thanks! Bruce
  7. Genesistems

Location of Forms

In Form Design there is an option tab for, Layout". In this tab, the user can select a form. I want to edit and add new forms. Where can I find these forms to edit them? Many thanks! Bruce
  8. Genesistems

Forms Location

Under the "Layout" tab in the "Forms" function a list of forms is available. Where do I go to add or change a form" Thank you! Bruce Dill
  9. Genesistems

Email/Regex

I have multiple email elements. Some I have set to "notempty" and "isemail". What do I do if the email is not required but if they do enter an email? I want to make sure it is the proper format. Thanks
  10. Genesistems

PDF, Print, & Email Buttons

I found the PDF button in the form design. I added it to a form and then tested it and it works good. 1) Is it possible to save, print, or email the form WITH content? In other words, can the user fill out the form and then save it as a pdf, email it to themselves or print it? Thank you!
  11. Genesistems

Golden Forms and Child Forms

1) I created a list, form, group, and elements. 2) I copied the lists, form, group and elements renaming to my desired name. 3) I added an element to the initial form (I call the "Golden" form) The element was also added to the "Child" form and I expected it to do so. 4) I added an element to...
  12. Genesistems

Save to PDF

I am trying to learn this plugin. I had a developer but he has closed his business so I have this website developed with Fabrik but I do not know it. I have forms he created which work. I have done my best to copy what he did but I am doing something wrong. Thank you so much for your help!
  13. Genesistems

Email Plugin Expression

I have an email element and just want a good email validation expression.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back