Search results

1. L

Error in advanced search for date element

I have defined a date element, in a given list, with the following format: %d/%m/%Y (Italian format). I want then to filter my records with date 30 may 2013 (Italian format 30/05/2013) using advanced search tool: On apply I get then the following error message...
  2. L

Incorrect display of date with null value

After updating today from GitHub, the date with null value now is correctly displayed as an empty field.
  3. L

Incorrect display of date with null value

After the last update from github (more specifically fixes #946 - dates re-work), the dates with null value are not correctly displayed. I have a form with an empty date field (format d/m/Y). When the form is saved, the data is saved in the DB with value 0000-00-00 00:00:00. When recalling that...
  4. L

Action change not recognized on radio button element

After updating today from GitHub (I do not know the version since the latest zip file is named fabrik-master.zip and contains the folder fabrik-master and not "Fabrik-fabrik-xxx"), the action change on radio button is again recognized.
  5. L

Error with range filter in element date

I am extremely confused on the usage of range filter on d/m/Y format date. After setting the two dates in the search window, the query is correctly performed, but the pagination function does not work properly when asking for the next page. This looks like to be due to an inversion between day...
  6. L

The situation is as follows: 1: Neither click works. 2: Click or change does not work also on checkbox elements. The element is in a simple non repeated group. Thanks!
  7. L

I defined a radio button element with an action load and an action change in javascript. After installing update 3.0.8-393-g8549b10 from GitHub it looks like that action change is no longer recognized, while prior to the update (version 3.0.8-358-g099533b) they both worked properly. Do you...
  8. L

The issue seems to be caused by an inversion between days and months in the search window date field. If I set the interval between 01/06/2013 (1st of June) and 02/08/2013 (2nd of August), the first page is correctly displayed, but when I click next in order to view the following page, in the...
  9. L

In addition to the previously sent data, I would like to report also this issue when using the filter on the date interval. Upon the first request, the date fields are transformed from my format d/m/Y to the format Y-m-d H:M:S, and the request is correctly performed. However, the request in the...
  10. L

I have defined a date element, in a given list, with the following format %d/%m/%Y and with a range-type filter: After having selected in front-end a date range, the first page of the resulting list is correctly displayed. But,when requesting the second page by clicking next I get the...
  11. L

JS error with "Front-end Select" for databasejoin

I have update fabrik from github (3.0.8-8-g5462f47), now I no longer have the JS error previously posted, and I can successfully select data in the popup frame as well. However, I have another problem if I perform the following operation in the provided sequence (the sequence could be rather...
  12. L

Two conflicting messages after a DB operation with negative result

Yes, I tried today with the latest version (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.7-123-gf006394) and I still have the problem.
  13. L

After installing the 3.07 version, the error appeared again! Do we have any solution to this issue? Thanks!
  14. L

Even with the last update (3.0.7-113) I'm still experiencing the same issue. The only difference is that the error is notified within the line 947. Having a look at media/com_fabrik/js/list.js:947, var groupTbody is actually null. Did anyone have this issue?
  15. L

In a databasejoin element, in section "Add option in front end", I set parameter "Front-end Select" to "YES". When pressing the button for searching the record i want in my data entry form, the joined table is correctly displayed in a popup frame. However when pressing next in the popup frame...
  16. L

Joomla installation is based on MyISAM tables, and the tables I've created for the lists are InnooDB. However, after Rob's intervention answering the DB insert/update error issue, now I receive only the error message from the DB, I no longer receive the second notification message stating that...
  17. L

When executing an operation that violates either the referential integrity constraints (foreign key) or the unicity of an index I get two messages. The first signals the error from the DB and that the operation was unsuccessful. The second states that the operation was executed. It is correct...
  18. L

CascadingDropdown ? Unexpected results

I have created 3 lists: 1. Province from the table tab_province, with the following elements: id(internalid), sigla_provincia (field) 2. Comuni from the table tab_comuni , with the following elements: id(internalid), provincia_id(databasejoin Table = tab_province, value = id, label =...
  19. L

Unable to create a new list from an existing DB table

The issue is solved. Actually it was caused by my hosting provider, which inserts in each web page ad advertising banner that normally does not cause any problem. In this case, however, the added string (<html> </html>) was generating an error in the instruction var opts = JSON.decode(r)...
  20. L

Unable to create a new list from an existing DB table

Actually I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE. I do not have any error notification, but just a spinning wheel next to the field "Database Table". "No Editor" was already set in my profile.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back