Search results

1. J

How to use the Autofill form plugin

I have two tables, i want one of the forms to autofill some content from the other form. I have used the databasejoin elment for this, then used the autofill form plugin to link the two. This doesn't seem to work, it only autofills on the same form, not from the source form. Please help on how i...
  2. J

Horizontal Scroll bar

Please help me locate the custom css
  3. J

Fields Repeating in a cascadingdropdown

Is really need help with this issue, is there anyone out there to help. thanks
  4. J

Fields Repeating in a cascadingdropdown

Hi, I have two tables; In table one i have ; i. country as a dropdown element and also have location as a fields element, Meaning the user select the country and enter the location where they resides. In another table i am using a cascadingdropdown element, where you select a country and all...
  5. J

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array

Here are my user settings (attache file)... How do i migrate to the newer version? Do i need to upgrade from joomla 2.5 to 3.1, is that process doable or i need to create a new site?
  6. J

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array

Hi please help, when i try to use the fabrik module form i get this errors. Does anyone knows how to resolve them?(i am using joomla 2.5 fabrik 3.0.9) Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ....\components\com_fabrik\models\element.php on line 1960 Warning...
  7. J

Yes/No plugin not responding

i am using the yes/no element, if the data is not approved it is showing the red button (for No) and if the data is approved, i want it to show the green button, but it is not the case, the button is forever red in all the ouputs, how do i change that, please help. thanks
  8. J

New PDF option

i am getting this errors, please help as i want to use the pdf link; jos-Error: JSite -> initialise() @ C:\inetpub\wwwroot\rgw2\index.php:30 JApplication -> initialise() @ C:\inetpub\wwwroot\rgw2\includes\application.php:116 JApplication -> triggerEvent() @...
  9. J

Suggestion: improve inline edit plugin

Where can i download this inline edit plugin?
  10. J

Create a Grid for multiple values in a form

Hello, please help me out, i have created a report using a fabrik list, now, i added an extra element to allow some viewers to add comments to the report, so i want to make this element editable in the grid at the same time making the already there elements uneditable. is this really...
  11. J

Create a Grid for multiple values in a form

This was useful.. thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back