Create a Grid for multiple values in a form

OK, looking at the debug output, the problem seems to be with your default access levels. We use the J! API call getAuthorizedViewLevels() to get the default view level for the logged on user (in this case, guest). And that seems to be returning 0 for your guest user. Which (I think) means that your Guest user is not mapped to any actual viewing levels.

So, because in 3.x our filters are applied on viewing access level basis (not the old 2.x "at or beneath group level"), and for query string filters we just use the default viewing level ... this means that the filter isn't being applied.

Check your guest access levels, and if necessary apply Public to it.

-- hugh

Well...
What else I had to do that wasn't needed in F2: to set also one prefilter parent_id = {rowid} . I did it and now everything is normal.

Other words: it's not enough when I write accesstest_443_repeat___parent_id=[rowid] in the plugin code:
{fabrik view=list id=149 accesstest_443_repeat___parent_id=[rowid] resetfilters=1 showfilters=0}
I have to set also a prefilter. Should it be so?

Well...
What else I had to do that wasn't needed in F2: to set also one prefilter parent_id = {rowid} . I did it and now everything is normal.

Other words: it's not enough when I write accesstest_443_repeat___parent_id=[rowid] in the plugin code:
{fabrik view=list id=149 accesstest_443_repeat___parent_id=[rowid] resetfilters=1 showfilters=0}
I have to set also a prefilter. Should it be so?

Can we have your steps implemented in Fabrik 3....?

@troester - content plugin is usable in Fabrik form intros and group intros as well, not only in Joomla articles!

where can i find "intros"?

Have you ever opened Fabrik list, form or group admin forms? :)
Intro is the first textarea that you see when opening any of these admin forms. Introduction or intro is written above.

Just in case: textarea is bigger box than ordinary textbox. Example: when you post the thread here in forum then the place you write the title is textbox and the place where you write the content is textarea.

Have you ever opened Fabrik list, form or group admin forms? :)
Intro is the first textarea that you see when opening any of these admin forms. Introduction or intro is written above.

Just in case: textarea is bigger box than ordinary textbox. Example: when you post the thread here in forum then the place you write the title is textbox and the place where you write the content is textarea.
thank you!!!

Hello,

please help me out,

i have created a report using a fabrik list, now, i added an extra element to allow some viewers to add comments to the report, so i want to make this element editable in the grid at the same time making the already there elements uneditable.
is this really possible???

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back