Search results

1. monkframes

Digsig element issue with PDFs

Hi guys, I have a digsig element that correctly shows the signatures on the list, but when I try to generate a PDF it shows a square crossed that says "Image not found or type unknown". If I activate the "Debug PDF" option it shows them correctly. I have already tried with both, DOMPDF and...
  2. monkframes

Recommended template for Joomla 3.9

Hi there, The complexity of the application that I have on my site has increased in the last years thanks to Fabrik´s potential, but sometimes I realize some odd behaviors and I am not sure if it could be due to the template or any other component or plugin in Joomla that may somehow interfere...
  3. monkframes

Problem when saving changes of a list

Hi guys, I have a couple of lists that return a 404 error when I make any change and save it. The rest of the lists don´t and the only difference I can see is the first 2 ones have several plugins. Any clue ??? Joomla 3.9.8 PHP 7.3
  4. monkframes

List filter

Hi guys, I have a list with a date filter, if I set it up as "drop-down" it shows me the previous day of the selected date. Any clue ??? Joomla 3.9.8 PHP 7.3
  5. monkframes

List email plugin - Update Rows

Hi guys, Is there any way to refresh de data shown on a list when the list email plugin sends the email and updates an element shown on this list ??? Thanks in advance.
  6. monkframes

Form Send button not working

Since the last update from Github, the "Send" button in a form is not working and I realised that the problem comes from the last 2 files changed: /media/com_fabrik/js/dist/element.js /media/com_fabrik/js/dist/form.js If I update from Github everything but these files the button works perfectly.
  7. monkframes

PHP warning

Hi there, I?m getting the following PHP warnings: [03-Apr-201800:14:17Europe/Madrid] PHP Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface,string given in/usr/home/driveme.es/web/plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(485):eval()'d code on line 45 [03-Apr-2018 00:14:17 Europe/Madrid]...
  8. monkframes

DIV template issue with classes from "use as row class" (solved)

To whom it may concern: If you set "Use as row class" to "Yes" in "List view settings" -> "List settings" of an element, and you are using the list DIV template, the classes shown in the list are all the same in all of the rows (actually the ones corresponding to the last element). I solved...
  9. monkframes

List -> Data -> Pre-filter -> Grouped issue

Hi there, I found since the last update (J3.5/F3.4.3) that in "List -> Data -> Pre-filter" the "Grouped" option do not "group" the conditions: The end part of the generated code corresponding to the screenshot attached, is: WHERE ( #__mydriveme_servicios.estado IN ('1','2') OR...
  10. monkframes

Issue on Fabrik?s backend

Hi guys, When I have some plugins in a list and I want to edit the list, some of them (and not always the same ones) keep "loading" endlessly. If I save the list I loose the plugins so I cannot make changes. Any clue ???
  11. monkframes

A couple of issues on Fabrik 3 version:

Hi again, I found a couple of issues on Fabrik 3 version: 1. Ajax do not update the filter on a list view. 2. If you want to show only the user?s data, the prefilter option in the Menu-Fabrik_List_Options is not applied any more when you change any field data via php-list-plugin button, so...
  12. monkframes

List view truncated text area tips suggestion

Hi guys, I just want to suggest to change the way that tips appear, the equivalent to onMouseOver instead of onClick event. After a while I did it adding the following code as line 376 in /components/com_fabrik/helpers/string.php: $jOpts->trigger = hover; If you consider to add it to the...
  13. monkframes

Ajax in lists

Hi guys, I have an issue with a list gouped by dates: the list is collapsed the first time so you choose one date and it expands, but if data on the list is updated via ajax it expands all the dates instead keeping expanded the one that was expanded before and collapsed the rest. Is there...
  14. monkframes

Fabrik 3.2 update filtered list issue

Hi again, After updating fabrik 3.2, I noticed that if I have a filtered list and make any change on the list (e.g. change the Design-Bootstrap list classes-Stripped) then some lines on the list are duplicated 9 times, but not in the database, just on the list view. If you revert the change...
  15. monkframes

Fabrik 3.2 and github joomla3 branch

Hi guys, I?m a bit confused, I had Fabrik 3.1.1 and my Joomla said there was a new version 3.2 available to update so I did it, then I realised that there were some updates also in github so I updated the joomla3 branch but now Joomla says there is a new version 3.2 again and it seems that I...
  16. monkframes

Text area hover text

Hi there, In a list view, when the text area is truncated you have to click on it to show the hover text and you need to click on it again to close the hover text. My list is updated via ajax every 60 seconds, so if the hover text is shown when the list is updated then the hover text remains...
  17. monkframes

Ajax problems in Chrome and Safari

Hi the there, I?m having some problems with AJAX and with time/date selectors in Chrome and Safari running on windows, ios and osx. Do someone know about that kind of issues ??? Thanks
  18. monkframes

Joomla 3.3 issue on list plugins

Hi guys, Since I?ve updated to joomla 3.3 if I enter in a list with some plugins like PHP o Caneditrow, if I save the list it delete the plugins configuration. Also if I reconfigure the plugins nothing happend. Did you know about this issue ? Thanks.
  19. monkframes

Date filter

Hi, Is there any way to filter a date field in a dropdown to show only the list of dates but not times ?, as the date element stores date and time together, I can?t find the way to do it, for example: I have a list of bookings, some of them for the same day but at different times: 2014-05-02...
  20. monkframes

List filter issue

Hi guys, I have a problem with a filtered list, I?ll try to explain step by step: - I choose a date as a filter and the list displays correctly the filtered data. - I modify some of the data through the linked form and save with no problems. - When I choose any other date in the filter, it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back