A couple of issues on Fabrik 3 version:

monkframes

Hi again,

I found a couple of issues on Fabrik 3 version:

1. Ajax do not update the filter on a list view.

2. If you want to show only the user?s data, the prefilter option in the Menu-Fabrik_List_Options is not applied any more when you change any field data via php-list-plugin button, so the user can see all data, not only his. But if you configure the same filter directly in the list-data-prefilter section it works perfectly well.

There are not very important issues but if someone could check them ....

Thanks a lot.

Not sure what you mean with 1.

But I can confirm 2
After clicking a list plugin in an ajaxfied list (I tested with updatecol) the menu prefilter is gone.
No problem if list is not ajaxfied.

BTW: a menu prefilter is never a security means, everybody can switch it off by displaying the list without menu itemId.

Sorry Troester, I mean:

1. I have a list of services, filtered by date so I can see a list of dates with services to choose one, but if I enter a new service for a non existing date on the list (using ajax), the new date do not appear on the list of dates to choose, I have to reload the page in order to reload the filter ....

("BTW: a menu prefilter is never a security means, everybody can switch it off by displaying the list without menu itemId")
If I prefilter the list referred to {$my->id} it is supposed nobody can see more than your data I guess ....

Thanks,

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back