Search results

1. zzzz54

Can?t save changes on certain list

Hello guys, please give me a hint to solve this very anoying issue. This only happen on certain lists. For example in this link you can see the issue. I?ve tried to configure the order element in the data section, but i can?t make changes at all...
  2. zzzz54

FullCalendar Viz - foreing languajes not loaded

link to the page where you can see the issue: link Joomla version: 3.5.1 fabrik updated via git-hub template: yootheme-digit (warp7) mysql 5.5.45-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL) Description: All labels inside the calendar viz are being rendered in english, not in spanish. please see...
  3. zzzz54

FullCalendar Viz - Calendar don?t load (Uncaught TypeError: h.calendar.fullCalendar is not a functio

link to the page where you can see the issue: link Joomla version: 3.5.1 fabrik updated via git-hub template: yootheme-digit (warp7) mysql 5.5.45-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL) This is my first attempt to use the new calendar viz. I?m still using the old one, but that one have...
  4. zzzz54

Enhanced Dropdowns for mobile device

Hello guys, I don?t know if this could be treated like an issue. The enhanced dropdown works great in the desktop version, but when the users visit the site from his mobile devices, the enhanced dropdown funcionality goes off. Instead render a checkbox list that works great with few records, but...
  5. zzzz54

How long could be the text inside CONCAT label of cascade dropdown element?

Hi guys, thanks for you attention. I?m getting some kind of issue related to this. In my case scenario, I?m trying to use the cascade dropdown element like a "pivot node" to construct the view of each record on list?s view. (I apologize if that wasn?t clear) In few words, I think that I?ve...
  6. zzzz54

Enhanced Dropdowns on email list plugin

Hello guys, Is there some workaround to enable the enhanced dropdowns on picklist (or multiselect) to choose the email address (email list plugin)? Thanks in advance, for your help
  7. zzzz54

export selected rows to pdf file (with the help of list email plugin)

Hello guys, I have a list with PDF export enabled and email plugin and I want to export to pdf only the selected rows (with the "checkbox" from the list email plugin) Please let me know if this is possible. Best regards! Zz
  8. zzzz54

administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=elements not loading

Hi guys, I have a problem, when I try to load the elements list in the backend the server says 404 not found. I`ve thinking that could be related to the CPU or RAM of the hosting, because sometimes the page loads without issues, but since 7 days ago, the page its not working at all...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back