Search results

1. B

Problem with printing or PDF download of current view

Heloo I have problem with printing or PDF download of current view. When I click pdf or print icon i get this erro: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::diff() in /home/szpfbih/public_html/registar/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 283 I update my site with latest...
  2. B

Exporting to CSV

Heloo When I excport list to CSV Excel i get strange carakters instead of letters ?????. What hapens?????
  3. B

Unable create PDF documents

Heloo I have problem with creating pdf documents. When I click to create pdf document I get this message "This PDF documents might not be displeyed coorretly" and show blank document.
  4. B

Google map element problem

Heloo I use element "googlemap but problem wehen I open record I cant see google maps. The elements in form are divided in groups. I also Visualizations elements how works fine. Help
  5. B

Problem with "fileupload" element

Heloo In one my form I use "fileupload" element and because I need upload more files in one record I choose options "Use Ajax upload=yes", Run times: HTML5,HTMP4 After I refresh, I get this error "Opps. Still on dinosaur technology? Time to update"... I tray on all my instaled brosvers...
  6. B

One to Many relationships

Helooo I created two list (house and users), aloso created One to meany relationships (In Hosue "data-Join" to Users) Also I check Repeatable options YES. Problem is... When I go on form to enter new data, (exmple... I entre one house and three users and save). When i enter in same...
  7. B

Accesing materials

Heloo After I finished payment and i have Standard subscription. How now I Can access to Exclusive Downloads and Video Tutorials. Thanks
  8. B

Displaying LOGs

Greeting Currently developing a portal where I need to enter the data using Fabrik form. What do I do when developing, to make a system for tracking and recording logs. Example. When I open the one record, I want to see (in one fild) all the changes and logs (Who, When, What) in a certain...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back