Search results

1. K

Duplicate Forms as Read Only - for guest user

I experimented with a hybrid solution (hoping I won't have any data integrity issue this way)... I made a "new list" (so I can have a guest table - not my membership one), copied the existing list (so I would have all the pieces - form, elements, etc) and then unlinked and moved all the elements...
  2. K

Troester... I can see the devil is again in the details! I realize I didn't mention the forms / lists all contain user specific information and I wouldn't want the general public to see that. From what I can tell, the only thing to do is manually replicate the lists / forms for guests only...
  3. K

Hello... I am trying to determine the best way (practice) to replicate almost all of the forms / lists on my site so as to have the same look for a "Guest" user - before they become a member. Is there a best way to do this without recreating each form and list? Will a simple "copy" of the...
  4. K

hide/show a group on one form based on the value of 2 different elements in another

One step closer... I now have the autofill piece working, but the JS event using 'change' doesn't seem to work (yet)... do I need to get an update on either the autofill plug-in or some JS so the change will trigger the event? I downloaded the plug-in March 10, in case that is pertinent. It...
  5. K

hide/show a group on one form based on the value of 2 different elements in another

Thank you Hugh .. correct ("type" is another element in the same table as "name). I have tried using a CDD to no avail.... it just won't pull the "type" - I will continue to mess around with the CDD element because I am sure it is something simple I am missing there. -Kim
  6. K

Hi - I am trying to hide/show a group based first on the following actions (originally captured via a separate form): user makes a selection from a database join rendered as a dropdown list ('name') from that choice I then need to obtain the information in another element ('type') - perhaps...
  7. K

Deleting list causes an error in another list when viewing/editing details

After creating a new list and adding only a couple elements, it would seem the issue is actually that the details of additional records are what are not visible - only the first one and I should perhaps open a new thread with that issue.. I have a dbjoin on the Name from table1 I am adding a...
  8. K

Thank you much jfquestiaux .. well at least I know I did something correctly - the dump prior to delete.... and in the meantime I restored said back-up and I still have the issue - I the back-end it seems to work - I can view the newly created records so it something I am missing.... one day I...
  9. K

I deleted a list I was no longer using and since this delete (complete w/ groups, elements, table) I am having an issue with viewing the records of another list. I can add records, I can see them in the database and I can see them in the list - but clicking the edit or details buttons prompts a...
  10. K

trouble with hide/show of an element with javascript

Hi - I have tried to determine what it is I am doing wrong and it seems to me this should be working: yet my element (field) doesn't show upon the choice of "Other" (using a dropdown element if that helps)... Basically - I want to show a field element when the choice of "Other" is made. I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back