Search results

1. K

Duplicate Forms as Read Only - for guest user

Hello... I am trying to determine the best way (practice) to replicate almost all of the forms / lists on my site so as to have the same look for a "Guest" user - before they become a member. Is there a best way to do this without recreating each form and list? Will a simple "copy" of the...
  2. K

hide/show a group on one form based on the value of 2 different elements in another

Hi - I am trying to hide/show a group based first on the following actions (originally captured via a separate form): user makes a selection from a database join rendered as a dropdown list ('name') from that choice I then need to obtain the information in another element ('type') - perhaps...
  3. K

Deleting list causes an error in another list when viewing/editing details

I deleted a list I was no longer using and since this delete (complete w/ groups, elements, table) I am having an issue with viewing the records of another list. I can add records, I can see them in the database and I can see them in the list - but clicking the edit or details buttons prompts a...
  4. K

trouble with hide/show of an element with javascript

Hi - I have tried to determine what it is I am doing wrong and it seems to me this should be working: yet my element (field) doesn't show upon the choice of "Other" (using a dropdown element if that helps)... Basically - I want to show a field element when the choice of "Other" is made. I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back