Search results

1. T

What am i dong wrong with the plugin for Kunena

Thanks for the help,
  2. T

Yes I do something wrong, I know almost for sure, but what I do wrong, I do not know, I have the info updated for logging in,
  3. T

The new error: And i am a super user, But Only the topics of Fabrikar I have no rights to, I create my own topic, then I do have the rights to view, and also topics that have been made ??by Kunena can be viewed
  4. T

Is there a new version? Or can it take a while?
  5. T

i works but i am getting a error PLG_FORM_KUNENA_ERR_DIDNT_SAVE_MESSAGE after posting i get Access Denied You do not have permissions to access this page. if i want to click the topic,And here is a screenshot
  6. T

I am Reinstalling it, And i tink it works now,
  7. T

its still saying Create a new Kunena forum,
  8. T

Thanks. i will wait,
  9. T

I am using it for my clan, A application form what a need to submit to the forum, But its not working, II've tried everything, But did not get it working, The plugin is not working, To bad, Are you going to update this? Or is it going to take a while?
  10. T

No that does not work All I get is Create a new Kunena forum
  11. T

Hello I have downloaded the Kunena plugin, however this does not work, what am I doing wrong, I am using the 3.2 But it don't work, I first install Fabrik and the Plugin, And Kunena as last. but still i can not select a topic in the plugin Fabrik for Kunena
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back