What am i dong wrong with the plugin for Kunena

Tcbo1dinges

Hello

I have downloaded the Kunena plugin, however this does not work, what am I doing wrong,

I am using the 3.2 But it don't work,

I first install Fabrik and the Plugin, And Kunena as last.

but still i can not select a topic in the plugin Fabrik for Kunena

I think that we had to update it very recently for compatibility with the new Kunena - try updating the plugin from github
-Rob

I think to recall that the new Kunena completely changed its API and that would require a major rewriting of the plugin, and this in the event this can still work.

I am using it for my clan, A application form what a need to submit to the forum, But its not working, II've tried everything, But did not get it working, The plugin is not working, To bad,

Are you going to update this? Or is it going to take a while?

have you actually tried using the plugin- I think its simply the description text which is misleading - it should say 'create a new Kunena thread'

i works but i am getting a error
  • PLG_FORM_KUNENA_ERR_DIDNT_SAVE_MESSAGE
after posting i get Access Denied You do not have permissions to access this page.

if i want to click the topic,And here is a screenshot

The new error:

And i am a super user, But Only the topics of Fabrikar I have no rights to, I create my own topic, then I do have the rights to view, and also topics that have been made ??by Kunena can be viewed

im running out of ideas!
I tried logging in to your site with the details you gave me - but I don't think the Joomla details are correct - could you double check those please?

Yes I do something wrong, I know almost for sure, but what I do wrong, I do not know,

I have the info updated for logging in,

The plugin works fine for me on my test site, using Kunena 3.0.4.

I just tried testing on your site, but I'm getting a fatal error from your TapaTalk system plugin when I try submitting a test form on the backend. I enabled your Kunena form plugin for 'both', it was set to just front end, but I can't try from the front end, as I can't find the right link to test from.

However, judging by the error message from Kunena itself in your previous post (ERROR_NO_MESSAGE), I think the problem may be that you left the "Content" setting blank in your form's Kunena plugin settings. Which will mean that Fabrik is attempting to post a blank message in to Kunena, and I suspect that Kunena doesn't like that.

So, try giving the plugin some actual content to post, and see if that works.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back