Search results

1. D

Making Stripe Payment Gateway Calculate Total and Item based on Form

I see from an old post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/stripe-gateway-features.46552/ that the Total and item are static, and not updated based on the form fields. I would be willing to chip in to add this feature...any idea how much? Would make it much more useful rather than...
  2. D

Add Custom Icon Next List?

In a list, there are the regular icons next to each item. (edit, detail etc) Is it possible to add a custom icon to a list, that opens a form, with a field prepolated with an element from the record. I can see that it is possible to edit the list template, but is this outside the scope of the...
  3. D

Measure Marketing Response with Fabrik

I am looking for a way to use Joomla (&Fabrik) to trigger an even when a URL is clicked with a ?query. I would like to know when someone has clicked on a link which would be a shortened link (bitly or google I guess). ideally when they click on the link something like...
  4. D

Input Mask

I am using a input mask for a phone number So it shows (___) ___ ____ when they mouse over the field and enter the number (123) 456 7898 However, it is then saving (123) 456 7898 in the database. What I need is to save just the number 1234567898. Is there an elegant way to do this? Thanks
  5. D

Editing User is Editing the Joomla User OK but creating a new Fabrik user

I have found old posts with a similar problem, but cant find a solution... I have a registration form that works well. Uses the Juser addin to create the user, and put the additional info in a fabrik form. When I use the same form to edit the data (using rowid = -1 for the userid field to get...
  6. D

Cascading Dropdown based on Calc Element?

When a user sets up his login, they set their country which is saved in a table. On another form, I want to show the country of the user and then use this for a cascading dropdown down of states. I have the country showing OK as a calc element looked up by php from the user table. Is displayed...
  7. D

Input Mask and Ajax seem incompatible

I have a form that works great using ajax to calculate a calc field. As soon as I put an input mask 999-999-9999 for a phone number, the ajax stops calculating when I change the element. Will only do the calc on save. Any tricks to get ajax working when using an input mask?
  8. D

Javascript Elements Show Briefly when page loaded before hidden

Have a form with around 15 elements in 4 groups. I am using the menus driven 'predefined options' for java actions rather than writing code (I am not a techy). When the first element in to first group loads, it hides the groups I don't want to see until later. However what happens is that...
  9. D

Is it Possible to Totally Suppress the Messages?

When I save a form, I see in a green bar over the form in a blue (in my template) box at the top of the form saying "i Message" with a success message below.. I can suppress or change the success message, but is there any way to get rid of the box and an the "i Message" altogether...
  10. D

Phone number lookup

I am setting up a form to do a lookup of a calc field based on a phone number entered. I have it more or less working except that would like the entry field to be in a specific format. I would like to cistomer to enter the number in the number in the xxx-xxx-xxxx. Ideally would start with a...
  11. D

Beginner Online Quote calculator

New to fabrik, but we know php and sql. Apologies if I use the wrokng terminology. here is the first little project we want to use it for: A simple online quote tool Have created a pricing list (table) with 3 field. lets say size, price and colour as an example Want to have a module that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back