Search results

1. M

Long label causes line break between checkboxes

It worked. Thank you so much for your help Sophist!
  2. M

I provided a link in PM. Thanks!
  3. M

Hi, Here is the way it looks : In my opinion the second line of checkboxes should display next to the second line of the label. I do not wish to raise the label width (the current width works very well with the rest of my form). Anyway to get the expected display? Thanks, Mathieu
  4. M

change the text of the validation

I was trying to hide the tooltip "Validation" heading. I was able to do it using the info provided in this thread, so I thought I'd share. The slug is COM_FABRIK_VALIDATION. Overriding the value with nothing worked very well. Now both the heading and its grey container are gone, which is...
  5. M

Solved - Fabrik + Visual SQL query builder

Hi, I'm trying to use a visual SQL query builder. https://skyvia.com/query/ The builder is supposed to be able to write join statements automatically. Unfortunately, it cannot see the joins in my Joomla/Fabrik database. I got the following answer from their customer support : "The issue is...
  6. M

(SOLVED) Error when updating to Fabrik37

Hi, I just updated my website to Fabrik37 and J375. Install went fine, except for one plugin (Fabrik form: rest) that won't install, giving me the following error. Warning: require_once(fabrikOAuth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
  7. M

Too Many Redirects

Thanks for your offer Hugh. Fortunately, I was able to resolve the issue this morning. Here is the page that saved me: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/15730 I had all my menu items with a Registered Access Level, which worked fine until I upgraded to joomla 3.7 Apparently having a...
  8. M

Too Many Redirects

Hi brentsc, I'm currently facing the exact same issue as you described on April 30. After updating to Joomla 3.7 and Fabrik 3.6. I receive a "too many redirects"message when trying to enter the website (back office is fine). It looks like it has nothing to do with Fabrik. Fabrik is working...
  9. M

SOLVED - Filters not triggering after upgrade to J36/F35

Clearing Joomla cache solved it. Thanks a lot!
  10. M

SOLVED - Filters not triggering after upgrade to J36/F35

Hi, I installed the new releases today. Now the filters are not triggering. Both in back- and front- office. I tried both triggering options (button or on change). Attached is a screenshot of the options I'm using. Mysites info is up to date. The issue is with the Ingr?dients list. Thanks, Mathieu
  11. M

(solved) Database join WHERE clause

Funny, I had an issue that I did not think I could figure out by myself, so I went ahead and started writing a good description of my issue to post it on fabric forum. But by the time I was done describing it the issue was solved! So I thought I would post it anyway, in case it may help...
  12. M

Hi, My application works quite well for registered users who have access to only one client (their own file). But for users who have access to more than one client, the application is confusing. Of course I'm working with prefilters on lists and on dbjoins. (By the way in a db join element it...
  13. M

(SOLVED) Generate report from database

Thank you Hugh and Troester. I really enjoy working with Fabrik, and I could not do it without your help!
  14. M

I found a workaround! I was thinking: If Fabrik does not give the expected result, maybe SQL will! And it does. $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query = "SELECT toxico FROM formule_tox_view WHERE personne_responsable=$resp AND produit=$prod"; $db->setQuery($query); $tox = $db->loadObjectList()...
  15. M

Thank you so much Troester, the loop is now working! But i'm getting the previous error message... This code is working (taking out the element view) $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query = "SELECT toxico FROM formule_tox_view WHERE personne_responsable=$resp AND produit=$prod"...
  16. M

Now I would like to show the element details of all the values of an array based on a SQL query. My code is: $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query = "SELECT toxico FROM formule_tox_view WHERE personne_responsable=$resp AND produit=$prod"; $db->setQuery($query); $rows = $db->loadObjectList()...
  17. M

Thanks troester. Yesterday I had 3 underscores, today only 1. Yesterday it did not work, now it's finally working! Go figure...
  18. M

I now have wysiwyg turned off and using {source 0}code in an html editor{/source} as described in https://www.nonumber.nl/extensions/sourcerer#not-using-a-wysiwyg-editor I have created several articles for the sake of testing, now this issue is in article 7. Can be tested at...
  19. M

Sourcerer was doing ok in wysiwyg (using the sourcerer code editor and replacing the tags). And suddenly it started acting up. I turned off wysiwyg but same error is happening.
  20. M

I'm using the following element view: {fabrik view=element list=72 rowid=1 element=toxico___ingredient} Getting Error: O You are trying to embed an element called toxico___ingredient which is not present in the list or has been unpublished But the element exists and is published. Any ideas?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back