Search results

1. G

Why does CALC element button have an action when none is yet assigned?

Hi, I've added a calc element and display it in a Fabrik list. The element is just a button with some text: return '<button>hello</button>'; The button is just an element in each list row, not tied to submit or update rows or anything else that I am aware of. I have yet to assign any...
  2. G

Yes/No display issues ONLY when page loaded from menu

This one has me baffled... 1) Go to http://e-papers.org/uber2/admin/coptions?cid=1&rowid=1 and you should see a page displaying on a conference options tab with a couple of yes/no elements displaying fine 2) On the page menu, click or hover over Chair/Admin then click Conference Options 3)...
  3. G

Logs for scheduled jobs

Hi, Where are the logs for scheduled tasks with log results set to Yes? I have scoured the planet and cannot find them. My guess is that logging may not be happening for some reason, but if I know where they should be I can confirm that. TIA, Dale
  4. G

Form without list and db table

Is it possible to create a form (for display in a module) that is not linked to any list or db table? I know I can have the form not update the db table.. but it's a simple drop down select and have the overhead of a list and table that serve no purpose seems silly. If I must - I will, but...
  5. G

Juser plugin user group field questions

Hi, How should the Juser plugin "user group" field work? The other fields (name, email, etc) all have an existing corresponding filed in the #__users table, but that one does not. I assume and extra field must be added, but would doing that alter the core user table (I have it set not to)? So...
  6. G

[SOLVED] Odd behaviour when adding using a Fabrik form

Hi, I have some JS that redirects after adding a URL param for a Fanrik form. It works fine when editing the data, but when adding data it seems like the JS never fires. The JS is in the site template head, so it would seem it whould always be processed first, however adding returns: 1064 -...
  7. G

3.2 tabbed form template

I installed 3.2 to a fresh location and it does not seem to have the bootstrap_tabs form template. Is that a separate download now or did something else change? Thanks, Dale
  8. G

Is update_col List plugin working?

Hi, I have a list that has an element which is a dropdown. The dropdown has two choices, one being a value of '0' with a label of 'Initial' and the other a value of '1' with a label of 'Final'. I am trying to use the update_col List plugin to allow users to toggle this field from one value to...
  9. G

[SOLVED] Search window off screen

Hi All, Can anyone shed some light on what to change to address and issues when the Advanced Search window comes up partially off the screen? The title bar is off screen so it cannot be moved or resized.... screen shot attached. TIA, Dale
  10. G

Setting values for one repeating group entity

Hi, OK I searched for few hours and came up with posts and wiki stuff all around want I need to do, but nothing exactly quite like it. I have a tabbed form and the 1st tab is information for a contact person - there is only one of these. The 2nd tab is repeating group of Authors and there...
  11. G

Need help with Form rowid (of sorts)

Hi, I have an optional url query string parameter 'cid=123' that is generated externally and if present, I need to base all Fabrik lists, forms, etc on that value. I can pre-filter lists with {cid} in the pre-filter values and that works fine (as does the same for other things so far)...
  12. G

OK - please tell me what I am missing...

I have the following code in the Eval populate of a drop down element: $options = array(JHTML::_('select.option', '0', JText::_('Please select'))); return $options; A var_dump show the array is populated, but the drop down in the form is empty. Any ideas? TIA, Dale
  13. G

Allow user to re-order repeating group

Hi, I have a need to allow users to re-order a repeating group (IF that can be done). I have looked at the order list plugin and that is what I need but for a form repeating group. I know I can probably do this with a join and faceted browsing, but to keep my interface consistent and for a few...
  14. G

PHP hide form element?

Hi, Is there a PHP based way to hide a form element... I dug around a bit and could not find anything (I know it can be done in JS or CSS - but I am already doing some PHP stuff onLoad so would prefer it there) TIA, Dale
  15. G

Butt load of docs wrong or bug in form plugin processing???

Hi all, This one is information for the Fabrik team (Rob, Hugh or whoever)... Either most-all of the documentation for the php form plug-in is wrong (or that plugin has a bug).... All of the documentation says to use things like: $name = $formModel->formData['tablename___name']; if...
  16. G

[SOLVED] Add option to dropdown (select) via JS

Hi, Does anyone know of a way to add options to a Fabrik form dropdown element via Javascript? Using .add on the element does not work and neither does creating a JS "option" and trying to add it. TIA, Dale
  17. G

Control overflow and how to deal with it

Hi All, Please see the attached screen shot and note that in it both the tool tip for the "add group" and the color picker overflow the container boundaries for the Fabrik tabbed form. Does anyone have any idea how to account for and correct this? The containers are supposed to be fluid but...
  18. G

[SOLVED} Update value in form

Hi, I want to set the value of one of the form fields to the concatenated value of 2 of the other form fields. All I really care about is that the value goes into the database for the concatenated field. It is hidden so it will never be seen. So if I need "field3 = field1 + <space> + field 2"...
  19. G

[WORKED AROUND TO SOLVE] Form not refreshing as expected

Hi, On my site, there is a cookie that is read by the template and Fabrik (in form.php for now). This does two things: 1) Toggles the image displayed at the top of the page (nothing to do with Fabrik) 2) Sets (or should set) the row id for a Fabrik form Initially, it works as expected, but...
  20. G

[SOLVED] Forms will not show up in front end

I am baffled... my forms/lists work fine locally and when I have upload them to the server countless times. Now on this latest upload... forms/lists work fine in the admin interface on the server, but blank pages show up on the site for all Fabrik forms/lists. Test url is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back