Search results

1. giusebos

Create a view with pagination and preview elements

where can I find some indication to make a view like that of the attached image thanks
  2. giusebos

how to Creating a form template with single elements

I'm trying to create a form with some elements on 2 lines, and some on a line. I read this page, http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/ but the information is insufficient: what do I insert instead of dots? <div class="control-group <?php echo...
  3. giusebos

Right system for insert the (almost) the same data in the DB from 2 different forms

If I have 2 forms I need of 2 list. Is possible have 2 forms on one only list? The fields elements can be copied?
  4. giusebos

[Solved] Date field to record the date and time when the send button is pressed

Hi, I've a form where is possible digit some data, then when the operators press the button save the form is send by email. I need only registered automaticaly the date and time of saving/send. Subsequently who open and send the form can change some data but I need that the date can't update...
  5. giusebos

radiobutton: one of the options must be visible from a specific group

Hi guys, I have a radio button group with 3 options: 0,1,2 I would like option 2 to be visible to a specific group.....or it was disabled. in practice, the "registered" will have access to options 0 and 1, while managers will have access to all three options. would you help me to solve this...
  6. giusebos

enter add / subtract quantities in a display field

Hi guys, I would like to be help. I added this code in a display field: <div class="input-group"> <span class="input-group-btn"> <button type="button" class="quantity-left-minus btn btn-danger btn-number" data-type="minus" data-field=""> <span class="icon-minus"></span>...
  7. giusebos

radio button: choosing option, register the current date and time

Hi guys, I have 4 radio buttons with 4 options: maybe yes, maybe not, no, yes. for each option change the current date and time are recorded. Some ideas? thank you
  8. giusebos

Radiobutton, change of state after 12 hours, 24 hours and.....

Hi everyone, I have a table with the datetime field that records the time when the record was created in the table I have 4 choices (radiobutton): 24h, 48h, 7 days 15days I would like to have a field, where at the expiration of 50% of the time there is written "is about to expire" I would...
  9. giusebos

[Solved] buttons: save, save and close, save and new, save as copy, and close do not work

analyzing the buttons with firebug, I detect these errors: Joomla is updated to version 3.8.7, and fabrik is updated by github How can I solve the problem? thank you
  10. giusebos

read data within a text field

I would like to read this information: {"robots":"index, follow","author":"calispera","rights":"xxx","xreference":"refesterna","metatitle":"titolo"} these data are within the "_content" table within the "metadata" field of joomla. is there a chance to read them, write them and edit them with...
  11. giusebos

filter data in a given range

Hi guys, I would like to know if it is possible to create something similar to the image, in particular filtering of the third column, "Et?" (age), "Altezza" (height) and "Peso" (weight). Grazie e Buon Natale!
  12. giusebos

how to create a search form filtering

how can I build a form to filter the data in a list like the one on this page? http://fabrikar.com/download Thanks!
  13. giusebos

Italian documentation of fabrik

I want to report this link, a support site on fabrik in Italian http://www.icagenda.it/fabrik.html thanks
  14. giusebos

boxes for conditions and query

in which box you insert a condition written in php? in which box you insert a mysql query? My Fabrik 3.4.3 Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back