Search results

1. gdejesus

Edit style delete confirmation dialog

Hi, It?s possible to style standard window.confirm from delete action? how can i set the style? or, can i use bootstrap confirmation? Thanks
  2. gdejesus

Cascadingdropdown element problem to refresh

Hugh Thanks for the answer. I found the problem , originally i only installed cdd element GitHub . Now I just made a complete update , and working properly. Sorry for the time you spend on my thread . My bad.
  3. gdejesus

Cascadingdropdown element problem to refresh

Hi, i?ve a problem with a cascadingdropdown element that refresh only when the my form is submitted. Tables: responsable: id_persona_autorizada(pk) + apellido_nombre + persona_autorizada + menor_a_cargo (fk id_alumno) alumno: id_alumno(pk) + alumno persona_autorizada dropdown is the...
  4. gdejesus

Fixing string return in CALC element

Could you replate the character? like $value=str_replace("'","",$value).
  5. gdejesus

Databasejoin render as autocomplete issue

Hi, I set a databasejoin render as autocomplete in my form. I`ve 2 records with the same value. record_1 id= 1 alumno=pepe record_2 id=2 alumno=pepe when i select record_1 and press tab/enter, go to another input but the auto-complete start again its ajax search, and the dropdown menu appears...
  6. gdejesus

notEmpty validation. Real notEmpty?

If $data is an array. if (is_array($data)): $data = implode ($data); endif;
  7. gdejesus

notEmpty validation. Real notEmpty?

Hello, There is a bug in notEmpty validation! If you set your field to be validated by notEmpty your field gets validated even if you enter BLANK SPACES! I made a little mod to fix it notEmpty.php /** * Validate the elements data against the rule * * @param string $data...
  8. gdejesus

Element date error

I think I found the problem. when the advanced formats on advanced tab are checked, validation goes wrong. Solution for me, uncheck the advanced formats. Thanks.
  9. gdejesus

Element date error

I just update fabrik to 3.4.3 version, but still having the error. :(
  10. gdejesus

Element date error

Something more strange, if i pick a day between 01-12, load m-d-Y, and if i pick a day between 13-last day o month, the element takes the correct format d-m-Y .
  11. gdejesus

Element date error

In my input type date, i set date format to d-m-Y, if i pick a today, or a past day, the input load m-d-Y. But if i pick a future day, the input load d-m-Y. I try to update from github this element, but, appears a lot of js problems. Validation: isNotEmpty Setup: Fabrik 3.4.2 Joomla, 3.5.1...
  12. gdejesus

Dev from Argentina.

Dev from Argentina.
  13. gdejesus

can delete row plg question

Good night all,first of all I apologize for my limited English. My question about can delete row plugin is, can i specify more than one value for row delete? can i pass an array with more than one value? the plugin have an special syntax to validate array values? it?s possible or not? thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back