Cascadingdropdown element problem to refresh

gdejesus

Hi, i?ve a problem with a cascadingdropdown element that refresh only when the my form is submitted.

Tables:
responsable: id_persona_autorizada(pk) + apellido_nombre + persona_autorizada + menor_a_cargo (fk id_alumno)
alumno: id_alumno(pk) + alumno

persona_autorizada dropdown is the cascading dropdown element which should be triggered by the alumno database join element render as autocomplete.

When alumno change, the cascading dropdown list is not populating, but if i submit the form, the cascading dropdown list is populating.

Additional:
firebug display an error "TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'a.$prototyping=!0')"

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.02.52 a.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.02.52 a.m..png
    53.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.03.01 a.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.03.01 a.m..png
    21.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.04.30 a.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2016-05-23 a las 11.04.30 a.m..png
    19.9 KB · Views: 95
Hugh Thanks for the answer. I found the problem , originally i only installed cdd element GitHub . Now I just made a complete update , and working properly. Sorry for the time you spend on my thread . My bad.

No problem, glad you got it fixed.

And yes ... never "cherry pick" stuff from github. Always do a complete update. I know it's kind of a pain, but (as you discovered) you never know when changes in one file depend on changes in other files elsewhere in the code.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back