Search results

1. I

Strict Standards: Declaration of ..\Pagination::_item_active() should be compatible with JPagination

Hi, Only for your known, with Joomla PHP error_reporting set to maximum, after upgrade to fabrick 3.8.1. with Joomla 3.7.5. on viewing a list appears this warning: Strict Standards: Declaration of Fabrik\Helpers\Pagination::_item_active() should be compatible with...
  2. I

Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.p

Hi, We have this error (Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in I:\Intranet\components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.php on line 818) on eight forms/lists created with fabrick when we click on the menu item. Previously, we have deleted a list with the all other stuff associated also...
  3. I

Error upgrading administrator component from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2

When I try to upgrade the Administrator Component from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2 with Joomla Updater I have the message: An error happened -1 Copy file failed The URL component: http://fabrikar.com/update/fabrik31/com_fabrik.xml I tried also downloading the fabrick component and installing from...
  4. I

Fill a field automatically based on another field in the same form

Hi, I'm new on Fabrick and I want starting to design a form with 2 fields, for example: Product Code (dropdown) Product Description (text field) I need when user choose a product code, automatically, autofill the corresponding product description. It is possible ? ?How could I do? I have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back