Search results

1. O

FixSometime File upload not working

Hello, File upload is not working. It is Fabrik 4.0 et Joomla 4.4.3 I have this error: 2024-03-26T15:58:11+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.** error Uncaught Throwable of type TypeError thrown with message "strip_tags(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, stdClass given". Stack trace...
  2. O

Database join element and link to join record

Hello, I have database join element with link to join record activated but when i click on the link there is a message record not found. And the url created is not right. Have you some ideas to resolve that? Wish you a beautiful day. Olivier
  3. O

Problem cascading dropdown

Hello, I have problems with the cascading dropdown. When the data is created, it create duplicate lines. And when i delete a row, all the data of the cascading dropdown of the others rows diseapear. Have you solution for that? Wish you a beautiful day Olivier
  4. O

Image not found in PDF

Hello :-) At first thank you to the team for Fabrik :-) I have added a file upload for a photo in my form but impossible to display it in the pdf? The message is "image not found" but the path is good (screen copy in attachment). Have you an idea to resolve that? Have a beautiful day ;-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back