Search results

1. pwouda

Default value for viewlevel element

Hi there, As far as I can see, the default value for a viewlevel-element is the same viewlevel of the person who adds a record. That means that the default value is not set to a viewlevel (acces level) "public", but "super user or "administrator". So if you forget to set the viewlevel to...
  2. pwouda

Acces level per record

Hi, What is the best way to be able to set the viewlevel of a record, in order to filter out the records in a "public" list that are marked for "registered users" if the user is not logged-in. Just adding a "acces" or "viewlevel" element does not do the trick. And setting a pre-filter in the...
  3. pwouda

Timeline visualization in Fabrik 4?

Hi there, Just migrated a Joomla 3 / Fabrik 3 website to Joomla 4 / Fabrik 4 Epsilon. Most parts work very well, so compliments for the developers! My website also uses the Timeline Visualization. This has no Fabrik 4 version yet. For me, it would be very nice if this visualisation would be...
  4. pwouda

Timeline visualization not working due to expired certificate on api-simile-widgets

Hi there, Since a few days my Timeline Visualization on https://louisleroy.nl/tijdlijn-van-publicaties is not working anymore due to an expired certificate on the timeline-api.js website of Simile-Widgets: https://api.simile-widgets.org/timeline/2.3.1/timeline-api.js Is there a work-around...
  5. pwouda

Sorting of dropdown database join elements in searchfilter

Hi, I want to sort the data (a list of authors) in a dropdown of a database-join element in the filter, but I can't figure out how to do that. Here is my unsorted dropdown: THis is the way I tried to order the list by "auteur" (author) And I used this to order the list but it does...
  6. pwouda

Timeline visualization not showing up, javascript error Timeline not found

Hi, I want to use the Timeline-plugin to show a timeline visualization of all published articles in newspapers. After setting all the necessary values in the plugin, there is no output. Only the containing <div id="myimeline"> and the datepicker <input id="timeilneDatePicker"> is in the...
  7. pwouda

Recordcount in related data always 0

Hi, In my list of authors I enabled "list / data / related data" in order to show the number of articles that author has written in books, newspapers, magazines and essays. It looks like this: https://leroy.noordoost.nl/welkom-webmaster/lijst-met-bronnen As you can see the number of records...
  8. pwouda

Fabrik List Module with same id and 'disabled'

Hi there, When I create a Fabrik List Module in the Joomla backoffice via 'manage / modules', there is a good version of the module but also a module with the same name (and same id!) that has an error-status sayin "This module is disabled. Use Extensions => Manage to enable it". But the...
  9. pwouda

Unpredictable result when ordering elements with drag and drop

Hi there, I have several forms, each containing about 10 elements. When I sort the elements with drag-and-drop in one form, the order of elements in other forms change. The best results I get when I don't use the filter of element on the left and showing all elements, but even then the...
  10. pwouda

Strange behaviour with image element when select in form

Hi there, I have an image element where people can select an image with the folder-tree. Once selected and saved, the image only apears for less then a second if I edit that record again. Javascript is setting the src-value of the img-element I guess to a default image. Only the (correct)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back