Search results

1. eurtnl

[Solved] Strip path from picture

Hi there, I'm using the upsert-plugin (form) to add/update another table. Now I need to insert/update the filename of a picture which is uploaded. So I use {picture_raw}, but it gives me the \path_to\picture.jpg. how can I strip the path from {picture_raw}?
  2. eurtnl

Content-plugin insert element data

Hi, I'm trying to get some data using the content plugin. I need to filter it on two values. I'm using this: {fabrik view=element list=8 _vw_pnp_hole_stats___course_id=[course_id] _vw_pnp_hole_stats___hole=1 element=_vw_pnp_hole_stats___average} The course_id is a url parameter. But i only...
  3. eurtnl

Repeat group bug?!

I have a repeat group with min 18 and max 18 to keep track of my golf score. The user must always enter 18 scores per round. So I don't need to add or delete rows in that group. But when I set the add and delete access to special (in order to hide the add/delete buttons) I only get one row, not...
  4. eurtnl

default value element repeat group

I’m creating a website where golfers can record their scores. The setup Form addScore has two groups: Details (elements: Name, Date, Course, Starting hole) Score (Hole, score) The group Score is repeatable with Max repeat 18 en Min Repeat 18. Now I have two questions: How can I...
  5. eurtnl

Databasejoin value reset on edit

Hi, I have a databasejoin element which pulls a joomla user_id from the jos_user table. When I select an user and save the record it shows the user_id, but when I edit the record again the field is empty so everytime I edit the record I have to select the user again. What could be wrong?
  6. eurtnl

Save/update form input on change group

I have a form whit 10+ groups, is it possible to save/update record when user advance to the next group?
  7. eurtnl

Search form question

I'm trying ta add a search form to my website. To achieve that i had a look at: - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ I followed the exact thing as stated, but my problem is that the table name isn't add to the search string. The url should be something like...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back