Search form question

eurtnl

I'm trying ta add a search form to my website. To achieve that i had a look at:
- http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/

I followed the exact thing as stated, but my problem is that the table name isn't add to the search string.
The url should be something like index.php/results.html?vw_standings___event_id=37 where vw_standings is the table. But i get index.php/results.html?___event_id=37 and that doesn't work.

The elements look like this
Untitled.png

Any idea how to get the table attached to the search-id?

Edit:
Well, after submit the list gets filtered for a split second and then returns the full list :(

Last edited:
What are your redirect plugin settings?
You must set "Use as search data"=yes to get your list you are redirecting to filtered automatically.

The option "Use as search data" = yes.
Can I change the full element name manually, so that I can add the table name?

You don't need the full element name with "Use as search data" = yes (I assume you've set additionally "Append jump URL with data" )

Yes I have. My settings are:
Jump page: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&Itemid=289
Save and next: No
Append jump url with data: yes
Use as search data: yes

When I submit the search form I get: index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&Itemid=289&___event_id=2&isMambot=1&limit3=10&limitstart3=0&resetfilters=1

But there's a strange think happening, my search form is in a module.
When I use the search form on the list page with content redirect same page: nothing happens
When I use the search form on the list page with content redirect new page: the new page gives me a non filtered result, but the old page gets filtered correct

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back