Search results

1. L

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

In a From, I have an 'Eval populate' code to populate my checkbox list or picklist. I would like to pre-check some items. How can I do ?
  2. L

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

in the 'Eval populate', the 'echo' command was working in the previous version. how can it works in the new version ?
  3. L

Solved Prefilters : eval FabrikHelperElement::filterValue - not working

In a list, I try to use a pre-filter using eval : return FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20); I've a error : Debug: Caught exception on eval of tableModel::getFilterArray() afc_champ_ed.champid: Since joomla/database 2.2.0: The parameter $new is deprecated and will be removed in 4.0, use...
  4. L

pre-check some items with checkbox plugins

I use a 'checkbox' plugins for an element. I use the following example to populate the checkbox list. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT id, text FROM #__tablename'); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $row->id...
  5. L

list prefilter "NOT BEGINS WITH"

In a list, I would like to pre-filter like "NOT BEGINS WITH". how can I do it ?
  6. L

Pb : my "Tab field" list is empty

When I modify my list : Detail -> Layout I don't find how to add a field in the "Tabs" -> "Tab field" What is the set up to find field in the list ?
  7. L

How to use form element in a 'Data - where' clause

I would like to use a form element value in a 'Data - where' clause in an other element. For exemple : Element_1 is a dropdown Element_2 Data - where : table.field = $this->getFormModel()->data['Element_1']
  8. L

How to pupolate a 'cascading dropdown' with 2 dropdowns filters

I've a list with 4 fields. The First (champid) is a databasejoin. The Second (champ_ed) is a cascadingdropdown depending on the First. The Third (champ_edcat) is a cascadingdropdown depending on the First and the Second. How to do ?
  9. L

How to 'add' several records ?

In the 'add' form, I don't find the setup to add several records in one time adding a '+' icon.
  10. L

[SOLVED] Autofill 'Add Form' with the list filter

When I select a filter on the list, I would like to autofill the same field in the 'Add form'. How can I do ? When I filter the list : When I want to add new line :
  11. L

How to keep filters when I change 'Tab' in a list

I have a list with several filters and a "Layout Tab". In the frontend, when I change Tab, all filters are cleared. How can I do to keep the filters ? List with selection : Result when I change Tab :
  12. L

[SOLVED] Popup filter query before display list

How can I popup a query filter before accessing and displaying a list ?
  13. L

[SOLVED] Redirect Form call a PHP with POST method

Hi, How can I create a Form with a redirect the call to a PHP with a Post Method. I use the plug-in 'redirect' but I receive data only with Get Method. Thank's in advance for the answers...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back