5 year old tutorials??

IamJim

First off, I just want everyone that I follow protocol the best that I can.

I have just done a search on my 'paid forum' here to see what the latest is on "new and updated" tutorials, as I was not sure that after I "dropped the coin" for this, if there was some hidden-better information access, (with Menu items appearing using ACL and so far? I have not found any so this post I am posting for "verification support" of just what does and does not exist.

I had posted my questions on this this 'standard-paid' topic, and have yet to receive support answers in over 36 hours now:

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/paypal-plugin-help-tutorial.33979/

So, sorry if some of this is Off Topic, repeated again but I need to get the show on the road....and build forms that take payment.. And here's the thing? Even my subscribing here was a buggy issue to get my payment made...and it looked like it was built with Fabrik.. ;-).. Thanks for fixing it and then get activated.. {3 days lost, as I only had so much free time} Hugh, and all I need is some sort of "model" to go by on what is existing there....as it is pretty much identical to all I need to do...with the ajax and select model...so I am sure? You can help.

With that? Let's get started...as my client is pi**ed at me already....and threatening refund and I have too much into his base site already...and getting a bad feeling

POST from other thread =

Posting as the application I need to make is also needing this.

Rob? In regards to "list of tutorials", I have 2 questions..

1) Is there anything more recent? All from 2008? Is there some "hidden ones" that only subscribers have access to?

2) Them being Flash based, really not cool...I work on a Win2kServer box which uses NO FLASH, I also have moved again and now once again BUYING BANDWIDTH {more to touch on this in a later subject} and I had read somewhere else someone chatting with Hugh about HTML5 [ I think he mentioned iPhone, let alone..I have a Blackberry 8530 and have no reason to spend money on a new phone at all] as that would be nice. PDF's presentations also would be super...like a lot of well established Joomla authors have also done.

3) OK they "exist" on a webserver, but I need to download them (preferably in a ZIP format) and run them locally.

How can I do this please? Sorry this is off topic, but the first thing I need to get done is a Form w/Fabrik that takes payments with the user having the options...and be able to track also.

Regards and thanks~~

Jim

Video tutorials are mainly old, yes. You may select the different categories to find all.
A recent one is at Fabrikar.com starting page.

( Iwould prefer something like PDF, too. No fan of looking videos, I prefer to skip through print media (including images...) in my own tempo).

Recent docu is in the WIKI.
WIKI and tutorials are free.
Do I need to pay to access the forums and read documentation?
No, you can access both the forums and the documentation just by getting a free subscription here.
Standard support is
3 Days* (* Excluding weekends )

For Paypal form plugin docu see
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/paypal-form-plugin/
and the thread you've mentioned.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back