A prefilter has been set up on an unpublished element, and will not be applied

makis_best

I am getiing this error but i can't understand what is going on or why?

"A prefilter has been set up on an unpublished element, and will not be applied:``"

I have the settings as show in the picture.

I have joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.1.

2ibhgme.jpg

Where do you see the error?

I would get this in my error log (not sure if I still get it off the top of my head). I remember looking into it but not finding how to fix it. Everything seems to function OK so I don't worry about it.

What is your Joomla server error reporting setting in the global options? Development will show many errors that won't necessarily matter to you. Try Maximum or Simple.

I try all the options in Joomla server error reporting setting (by default it was system default )and i get the same error but when i select development i get this error

• A prefilter has been set up on an unpublished element, and will not be applied:``

Strict Standards: Declaration of FPagination::_item_active() should be compatible with that of JPagination::_item_active() in /public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/pagination.php on line 32

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerView::get() should be compatible with that of JCacheController::get() in /public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php on line 137

Hmm. Could you check your Joomla menu item for this list (if you have one) to make sure there isn't a prefilter applied in the options there?

Just to confirm, your prefilters are working as intended but you are getting this error message?

I check Joomla menu and there is no prefilter there.
The prefilter doesn't work at all. It doesn't return anything just this error.

Maybe you could try toggling the published status of your user element off and then back on.

Not sure what else to recommend...

Did you try with show in list=yes?
Element's access settings - accessable in list view?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back