ACL problem ?

I think this is how it is defined:
no form view access --> element (label and content) is displayed readonly (so I assume the element content is not hidden, but empty in your case, e.g. default value should be shown)
no details view access --> element is hidden

Precisely if I have for my Form displayed in a Joomla article :
Form view : visible / Details view : hidden
or Form view : visible / Details view : hidden ==> element and label are both visible
Form view : hidden / Details view : visible ==> element is hidden and label is visible
Form view : hidden / Details view : hidden ==> element and label are both hidden

thats expected behaviour as Troester says.

Form view : hidden / Details view : visible ==> element is hidden and label is visible

The acl means that the element can not be edited but can be viewed, as it can be viewed the label is provided.

Yes but, by : element is hidden and label is visible
I mean that the element is not displayed at all (not readonly)
I just see the label with nothing associated. Nothing materializing the fact that there is an empty field not modifiable....

The element is not hidden. It's displaying the content (e.g. the default value or a value set anywhere else).
If you want to "materializing the fact that there is an empty field" you may add custom CSS to set a background or a border around "empty".

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back