Admin only showing first character

OK, should be fixed. The problem was with repeat groups that didn't actually repeat, combined with a legacy issue from when we changed the repeat group separator string we use to split up repeated values.

I've tested the fix on your site, seems to work OK.

Let me know if it works for you.

-- hugh

PS, I'm slightly puzzled as to why your fabrik_groups.class.php file was one line shorter than mine. Did you make any edits to that file before (your) line 276?

-- hugh

Only modification I had made was commenting out those lines, but I overwrote it with the SVN version, so that shouldn't be an issue ..

I updated from SVN not long before you logged in.

Good, glad we got that resolved. And I hope you don't feel too bad about subscribing. I think you'd agree that you got pretty good support. If you still want to un-subscribe, you'll need to PM Rob and discuss it with him. I'm just the support gopher. :)

-- hugh

Good, glad we got that resolved. And I hope you don't feel too bad about subscribing. I think you'd agree that you got pretty good support. If you still want to un-subscribe, you'll need to PM Rob and discuss it with him. I'm just the support gopher. :)

-- hugh

The unsubscribe is just because out of the hundred or so Joomla projects I've done in the last year, I've not needed anything like this, and my time constraints aren't usually so tight .. holidays put a damper on my project schedule.

Normally I fix things on my own and submit my fix to the project's community .. but this time I really didn't have the time to try to dig through Fabrik's code too much, it's not a small application so it's not easy to trace things back without being familiar .. Today I just forced a little time in, and at least got it narrowed down .. :)

Support was excellent, now if it was the site owners who paid for it rather than me ;) .. I only want to unsubscribe for that purpose .. shouldn't be my expense :)

heh thanks again!

- Lonnie / One

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back