Advanced search - date field

mariluzrm

Hello.
When I filter a date field in advanced search, I get an error

advanced search calendar.png

and if I press the calendar button and nothing appears:

advanced search calendar II.png

Thanks.

Did you mix date and jdate elements in your list?

Is your date element displayed in the list view? If not try with "always render"=yes in element's [List view settings]List settings.

Did you mix date and jdate elements in your list?
No just jdate (I knew there was no mixing both)

Is your date element displayed in the list view? If not try with "always render"=yes in element's [List view settings]List settings.
No, the date element isn`t displayed in list view. I just changed "always render"=yes but the error continues. The error only appear in advanced search, in the details form the calendar is displayed perfectly:

form calendar.png

Hello.

If the bug hasn't been fixed yet, what are you doing to filter by a date field? It is quite normal to have date fields in tables. Is it possible to filter in another way (instead of type date put it type character and make a Date function compare with the text or something like that?

I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks

It's working in the standard list filter but not in Advanced Search. You can exclude it in the element settings from Advanced Search so the users won't see it in the element selection dropdown.

Thanks, But then, is it not possible to use it in combination with other fields (AND, OR, etc)? Advanced search is one of the most interesting things about Fabrik. I use them a lot

A standard list filter is doing ANDs on its elements.
OR needs Advanced Search and is not possible with jdate (feel free to fix the bug).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back