[bug] Ajax 'Popup Width' not working. SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

batonac

On my Fabrik lists, both the edit and view ajax popup windows need to be wider. Some of the form buttons are actually being hidden because of the size. I've changed the values of the 'Popup Width' settings, but they don't seem to do anything.

I'm guessing these settings may be a pre-bootstrap design style, if so they should be removed from the interface. If they are truely depreciated, is there a better way to define the width of the popups?

Friendly bump. I don't mean to complain here but it's been a week and a half since I posted this, and I'd love to know if there's a workaround...

Thanks

Sorry ... had some time consuming issues to deal with for other Pro users, and trying to get some tutorials knocked out.

Working on this now.

-- hugh

ok I've re-enabled the width option (none of the height/offset ones though are applicable in Fabrik 3.1 & Joomla 3.x though)

Well, I was about to post about the results of my testing last night ... which was that the height ones are no longer applicable (it auto-sizes height), and that the width option was getting overridden during the auto-sizing.

But Rob beat me to the fix.

-- hugh

Thanks for the fix, now I have a feature request. Could this be easily changed to a responsive setting? For example, minimum width = span8. That would help me make it wide enough to be comfortable in most scenarios, but would also allow it to go wider if auto-width delegates it. This seems much better than setting fixed widths in a responsive design...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back