[BUG] Just updated to e4e6194cc, now a list is broke..

Not sure why this is.. Not sure what to do.. Rob. pointers? please?!!

I turned on error reporting to development, to help get some idea maybe. but I am clueless.

Check the physicains list please! on my site!

I tracked it down to the group-by abilities. I dont use it or allow it on the front end, so I set it to special for access. that seems to have fixed this issue for now. I do not have any group by parameters set, o I dont understand why its even loading.. however. the error is as follows:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in ..components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl25/physician-list/default_buttons.php on line 50

This is a copy of the div template.. line 49, 50, 51 is.
PHP:
                <?php foreach ($this->groupByHeadings as $url => $label) {?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo $url?>"><?php echo $label?></a></li>
                <?php }?>

Yup unfortunately I had to tweak this part of the templating to resolve another issue, it should now be:

Code:
<?php foreach ($this->groupByHeadings as $url => $obj) {?>
<li><a data-groupby="<?php echo $obj->group_by?>" href="<?php echo $url?>"><?php echo $obj->label?></a></li>
<?php
}?>

I really do hate messing with the structure for the template's as its obviously an issue for anyone with a custom template, but in this instance I couldn't see another solution.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back