BUG: save form - mysql-errors ignored!

When in fabrik version 3.1 (new git hub) a frontend form with filled datas been saved, the user get a message "your insert or update datas was saved"! But wrong about mysql-error, the datas was not saved!

I have not found a other possibility to check the sended INSERT Statement other then in the log-file of mysql (log all queries)! I have then test this statement an I got an error!

So, can been, when fabrik has create the sql-statement for insert or update and they have send, that they check the wrong mysql-channel (Database 1 for Joomla and Fabrik / Database 2 for Datas)!

I had this now 2 times and in first time only the rights for the working user was not enough, but to write the datas was saved with an mysql error, this is a big bug!

It really isn't clear from your description what error you are getting.

If you have an error log, can you paste the actual error message here?

If you can repeat the error, can you create a Jing screencast showing the steps to reproduce the error.

-- hugh

The problem was I dont get an error! This look like so, as the datas still saved, but without they cant save about not correct rights, they come not an error!

I am hopelessly confused. In your first post, you are saying you get a MySQL error?

PLEASE can you create a Jing video which demonstrates the issue you are trying to describe. The language barrier between us is making it very difficult for me to understand what you are trying to explain.

-- hugh

Did you set Joomla error reporting to max?
You should do this always during developing to see if there is an error in your setup which is not catched by Fabrik.

I assume yue mean that Fabrik is displaying a wrong "record saved" although there is an invalid Fabrik connection.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back