Calendar element popup date picker broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was working pre 3.0.6.1, but I can not be sure. In the front end, the picker loads but each user click, regardless of where it is in the pop up window, jumps the year ahead by one year. In the back end, the picker will not load. Front end example: http://ciderweek.ohbusyweaver01.com/submitevents

To clarify: when mousing over the popup, "Select a date." changes to "Click to move to the next year..."

I can confirm the backend: the calender icon is missing, showing only a small border; but clicking this box opens the calender.

Frontend is ok on my site: mouse over "select a date" changes to "Drag to move" with a drag handle, mouse over a date shows the date and inserts if clicked.

Your link gives me 404 error.

Is the problem with all browsers?
Any JS error?
Your fabrik version is 3.0.6.1?

Your Gantry template and core CSS is overriding J!'s calendar-jos.css, and causing all kinds of problems. We don't do any specific styling of the Calendar, as we simply use J!'s built in Calendar widget.

You'll probably have to copy the content of media/system/css/calendar-jos.css into a custom_css.php for your Fabrik form template, and then either hope that loads after the Gantry stuff, and if it doesn't, you'll need to add a !important after every attribute in the styling.

-- hugh

Sorry about that. I changed the URL to make it more user friendly. Nothing like asking for help and then making it difficult on those helping you. Thanks for figuring it out.

I get a 404 for that URL as well. So that means all three of us have now reported that. ;)

We really need a working link to help you fix this.

-- hugh

It's fixed the issues with the click on any button incrementing the year, but the formatting is still a little fubar'ed. Better than it was, though.

Troester - I thought we'd applied a change to fabrik.css for the date element thing on Gantry templates?

-- hugh

Ah, I have a feeling I accidentally reverted that change.

I'v applied the change again, and actually committed and pushed it this time!

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back