Calendar not showing

Fabrik3.1? (this is 3.0 forum)
Any JS error?
Did you try with protostar Joomla template?

lazysheepmedia:

1. When developing I would recommend that you switch Joomla php messages to maximum and Fabrik debug to Debug JS - so that your site uses non-minified javascript files and the error messages are more helpful to fix JS issues. When you go to production you will want to turn these off.

If you turn this on now, you should get rid of this issue as your problem is because calendar-min.js is corrupt - but calendar.js is probably fine.

2. If you want to fix calendar-min.js then you can edit it and delete the lines up to and including "=======" and the line starting ">>>>>>>" and following.

No doubt Rob / Hugh will rectify this in GitHub quite soon.

S

Thanks Sophist I have done those fixes and not it works as designed

Thanks to you both

Rob/Hugh - On another note some of the icons are missing in the popup windows. If I can be told where to upload them I can do that - Thanks again

Regards

Sorry about that slippage, an update from git should resolve the issue

No apologies necessary - Your product is the best application builder for Joomla out there and I am sure there are many grateful users who are using it every day!

Without fabrik my site would not even be off the ground ;)

Can you be more specific about which icons are missing? Are you sure that they are missing because they are not uploaded, or could there be some other cause? Do you have a link where we can see this issue?

S

Well there are certainly no icons on the pop-up appointment box. And there is no HTML to display them. What icons are you expecting to see?

P.S. You might want to consider using a table template for the pop-up so that columns (which are span4,span8 because of labels to left) can size with width of pop-up.

Last time I tried this page I opened an existing item and it was read-only - looked like a detail view rather than a form view.

This time, it is a form view and I see what you mean by missing items. I am investigating now.

S

Ok - my best guess is that your jsn_gruve_pro template is using bootstrap glyphicons which do not include icon-clock.

This is a fairly common issue with bootstrap templates and joomla because joomla doesn't implement the bootstrap icons as standard. And when a template like jsn_gruve_pro or a framework like T3 implement a bootstrap template they replace the joomla definitions (a specific font used by joomla) with the bootstrap ones (a different approach) and do not provide a compatibility mapping for the joomla icon classes.

Where the template uses fontawesome (which has a superset of bootstrap fonts), it is possible to map the joomla icon-classes onto similar icons. I have fixed this for T3 (see http://t3-framework.org/discussions/icon-compatibility.html) and this same fix can be used by any framework which is using fontawesome.

However, whilst you can use the same technique to map joomla icon classes to bootstrap glyphicons, the number of icons in bootstrap is much smaller than fontawesome, and there isn't a clock symbol to map onto.

And the bootstrap approach for icon mappings cannot (as far as I know) co-exist with the joomla approach so you cannot use the joomla icons alongside the bootstrap ones.

I guess if you paid for this template, you should go back to joomlashine and ask them to provide compatibility for joomla icon classes - which they can do by implementing fontawesome and following the same instructions as for T3.

Sorry I can't actually suggest a quick fix.

S

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back