Can't change group order in a form.

garou

Hi Folks,

I am unable to reorder groups in a form once I have created them.
If I change the group order and save, when I go back into the groups tab for the form, nothing has moved.

I have searched through the forums and there was a known bug in 3.4.1 that was supposed to have been fixed.

I have updated Fabrik to the latest download 3.4.3, but nothing seems to have changed. I still can't reorder groups in a form, or remove them without deleting the group completely.

Is there some other known bug related to this that I just haven't found information on?

Can't replicate.
Where did you try to change the order? It has to be done in the form settings (Group tab).

Can't replicate.
Where did you try to change the order? It has to be done in the form settings (Group tab).
That is right. I am using the group tab after going in to edit the settings on the group.

This was an already existing form and groups, and I couldn't find any information about whether only groups and forms created after updating would work correctly or not.

So various updates of Fabrik later, I was looking at making some structural changes to one of my forms and I am still coming across this problem. I cannot change the order of a group once it has been added to a form, nor can I just remove it from the form altogether without deleting it.

As soon as I make any of these changes in the groups tab of the form and click save, then I go back and check the groups tab again, I find that all the groups are right back where started from.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back