Can't delete record in calendar viz

jfquestiaux

I have a calendar viz where I can add/edit record.
This works fine.
I'd like also that the user that has created the record can delete it, so I activated the "delete" button for the form connected.
But when you click on "Delete", you get "undefined" in the pop up instead of the "Are you sure..." and the record is not deleted.

Yup, I've seen issues there, too (and some others;)).
The X in the overview popup is also not working.

I try to make a simple calendar for absences leaves and I face several issues that make this app not practical to use:

1. I have two date fields, for start of leave and end of leave. If I set them to record in UTC, I have the following behaviour: if I double-click on a date, the starting date is filled automatically with the date clicked, so I just have to add the end date and fill in a comment - Perfect. EXCEPT that when I save, the starting date starts 1 day earlier. End date is still correct.
    Strangely, if I use the "add" button, the correct starting date is set.
    If I change "UTC" to "Local", the saved dates are correct on the calendar but it is the date 1 day earlier that is autofilled in the form when you click on a date. This is very confusing for the user.
  2. I'd like the user to be able to edit/delete his own record - that works. EXCEPT that when existing a current record, the LAST day is deleted even if I just edit the comment. Also a confusing thing is that the edit popup displays a "delete" button, but it does not seem to do anything. You can't delete a record this way.
  3. You can delete a record by clicking on the record in the calendar, then on the X icon. HOWEVER, you have to refresh the page to show the deletion, while the simple edition of a record shows immediately.
  4. I have a "comment" field that the user can fill in, but I don't know how to display it: if I set the option "Show full details" to "yes", I see a nice popup with the details, which is nice, but then I can't edit or delete the record.
    If I set it to "No", I can edit/delete but don't see the "Comment".
I made a screencast to illustrate most of these issues: http://screencast.com/t/BkkOM2Zar
This is a feature in a project that is almost finished, so it would be important for me to have a fix.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back